Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police investigations

I stumble across a website. http://www.policeabuse.org/

I knew the majority of law enforcement are corrupt. I watched a few videos and all I could say was wow... I really didn't think it was that bad.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Cops have to realise that they get paid to do their job, not to be vigilant. Otherwise the whole PD will look like a big gang.

Comment

cops in chicago

the cops are ok here, an occasional black person getting shot by a police officer is ok. they really dont bust peeps for weed anymore unless u got the weight. but anyway cops aren't so bad guys...some abuse their power a little but you know what, they usually get away with it. It used to be the cops word over the defendant, but nowadays with cry babies in our judicial system, its sad to say city's get sued because some crack head decided to steal something and resisted from a cop.
      This body holding me,reminds me of my own mortality.
      Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal,all this pain is an illusion.

Comment

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...79316353&hl=en

semi-related, escaped convict convinces cop that hes a local jogger, despite the fact that he does match up to the descriptions
        Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Originally posted by tical View Post
          the cops are ok here, an occasional black person getting shot by a police officer is ok. they really dont bust peeps for weed anymore unless u got the weight. but anyway cops aren't so bad guys...some abuse their power a little but you know what, they usually get away with it. It used to be the cops word over the defendant, but nowadays with cry babies in our judicial system, its sad to say city's get sued because some crack head decided to steal something and resisted from a cop.
          I would imagine that the rules may vary from state to state. The justice system just isn't what it used to be. Heck, even then it was almost a joke.

Originally posted by scar3crow View Post
          http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...79316353&hl=en

semi-related, escaped convict convinces cop that hes a local jogger, despite the fact that he does match up to the descriptions
          Now that's just sad. I mean sad. If I had to hang around 113 degree heat trying to figure this out, the guy would have gone downtown quick.

Comment

haahha,priceless
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

no one ever said criminals were stupid. but sometimes people slip out.
              This body holding me,reminds me of my own mortality.
              Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal,all this pain is an illusion.

Comment

We get a fair amount of crime around here (the baseline rapist, the serial killer, and all sorts of small-time deals to name some recent ones) and our cops are pretty good, but we have a problem with Vigilantes here because we're so close to the border and the minutemen feel they're obliged to enforce the law as well.
                "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Originally posted by tical View Post
                  no one ever said criminals were stupid. but sometimes people slip out.

True, but what makes it worst is the officer stated that he fit the description. If there is reasonable doubt, then that reason must be eliminated.

I would believe that the criminal didn't give the officer any signs that would tip him off and that's why he let him go.

On another note: I've watched a few of those videos and the question that keeps running through my head is, What would have happened to those two guys is they didn't have the camera on while talking to the officers the way he was?

I mean he was, for the lack of a better word, rude.

Comment

Working...
                  X