Stars Wars Retcons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stars Wars Retcons

I don't want to clutter up the Shambler skin poll thread so ...

Originally posted by Solecord
    I always pictured the Shambler like those snow creatures from Star Wars - when Luke cuts it open to use it as protection from the weather...
    The scene in Empire Strikes Back where <whatever the snow creature is called> attacks the "furry horse thing" Luke is riding, I yell "Muppet Fight!"

Next time you watch the scene, watch carefully. It's hilarious.

Btw ... George Lucas did some retcons in the first 3 Star Wars movies. One is the annoying scene where Han talks to Jaba the Hut in A New Hope (aka, the original Star Wars) and you can tell it cut pieces of incoherent voice tapings of Han Solo stitched together .... it's terrible.

But something I didn't realize, I watched A New Hope with my brother 3 weeks ago and he pointed out all these CGI dinosaurs that were added in when Obi-Wan and Luke go to the desert city to hitch a ride.

He said "Watch, in this next scene they added in all these Jurassic park dinosaurs." I watched an he counted ... "one ... two ... three ... four ... there's five".

Those dinosaurs being added in was SO stupid, didn't do anything for the feel of the movie and, in my opinion, made the scenes a lot worse.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

StarWars still rules because it has style + Darth Vader

Comment

Hehe, I always liked the Lightsaber Duels.

Comment

Working...
      X