Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake $1 Billion bills

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/11830584/

“You would think the $1 billion denomination would be a giveaway that these notes are fake, but some people are still taken in,” said James Todak, a secret services agent involved in the probe.

Err, uh, what would you do with a fake billion dollar bill? I have no idea. I can't believe someone would get arrested for having fake billion dollar bills.

Hey, btw, in case you've ever wondered. A great place to get change for a $100 is McDonalds. Just order something. I'm serious.

I used to worry about gas stations or stores saying "Sorry, we don't take anything over a $50" but McDonalds will take them everytime.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

I went to McDonalds for the first time in years a month ago and was appalled at how bad and physically repulsive the food was. The only thing more embarassing than being seen in a McDonald's restaurant, I say, is being seen WORKING in one. Those stupid teenagers should be shot for their incompetence in the most simple of tasks.

Comment

HEEEHHHE, hey Beavis ... he called it food.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Yeah, McDonalds does suck. The people working there are pretty stupid too. Probably the only job they could get.

Comment

Mmmm, Subway.

Comment

Hardees is a good place. Their burgers are 100% angus beef.

Comment

Angus doesnt really mean anything, its more they make them thicker so you can tell, and put some actual toppings... But Subway is awesome I say.

TacoBell can be good just in that their food and how it is cooked, regardless of attempts at fast food efficiency, seem to produce less grease.
              Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Quiznos baby! Mmmmmmmmm toasty!

Comment

Dear God I hate Quiznos.
                  They replaced our camus subshop and theyre just bad... the prices are twice as much, the food is of a lower quality, and everything is just fatty and bad for you. I feel bloated when I eat their food and then 45 minutes later, Im hungry again and out 10$.

Nevermind the bad commercials.

That side comment about McDonalds really sidetracked this thread.
                  Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Quiznos mascot looks disgusting

Comment

Yeah, Quizno's sucks now. I remember I used to go there all the time for their pizza, but now it just totally sucks. Since they changed the pizza, I have not been since.

Comment

Working...
                      X