Google Ranking Suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Ranking Suit

A company is suing over its ranking in Google.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/03/17/D8GDKG900.html

Yu hopes to prove Google has become an "essential facility" that should be required to warn Web sites before dropping them from the index.

In otherwords, if your rank under some keywords goes down, Google would have to email that company or something.

I hope Google does that! Email those companies trillions of worthless emails about their position under a trillion different word combinations. That would be spam of an unparallelled magnitude.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

How does Google do it so fast? Whenever I look at the search time, it always says like .15 seconds or something?! That is INHUMAN

Comment

Try not sucking at teh web and maybe you'll be ranked higher!

Most of my sites get first match on certain phrases, like "stole my bike" for example... due to the high (over one million) amount of visitors

Comment

Working...
      X