Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thiefs go to hell...

Comment

HAHA ,Phenom you arent mister "I dont download games" so dont try to act like you are.

Bank,I've read nearly every post thats in the "recent topics" list,and your being a penis in nearly everyone, maybe its just a coincidence,or maybe you really are just a throbbing penis on the forums. Go back to I3D,take Canadian Sniper with you too.

As for downloading games off of the internet, ya'll need a reality check,like none of you have never downloaded a game off the net (quake1 anyone?) and have never accepted copyrighted material in some shape or form,be it dubbing a copy of someones cassette tape or making a burnt CD of a leet new music CD your friend bought,or downloaded mp3's,etc etc.

Bank,atleast he actually paid something?Yea he paid some lame-fuck who's charging for warez, goodjob,you supported theft while trying to talk shit to jaoa or wtf ever his name is by condeming his downloading and semi-condoning Sniper's buying 2 burnt CD's which is all the same. Kettle calling the Pot black,etc etc

If this post had been originally been made by Phenom,your mouthing would have been at a bare minimum Bank,I guess you always have gotta have someone to be a a lil throbbing penis to at all times dont you? I wonder who will be next after jaoa.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Mindz, what is up with you thinking of a throbbing penis... Just for that, Canada doesn't want you ;o

Comment

I don't think anyone alive is above a Morality Check. I'm sure if you dig hard enough you will find something they got away with. Be it at a grocery store,Department Store, Lied to get out of a Ticket/Court/whatever. Burned Music and gave it to a friend/family member/.. D/led.. Movies/games/programs.. Price does NOT make the difference. If you didn't return it, Accepted the deserved ticket or Jury Duty, Your no better then the rest. I'm sure the list could go on and on.. But you get my point.
          www.Net-Tyme.com
          Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
          Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Mind, you're my new right hand man! Fuck Bank!

Just one little problem:

to talk shit to jaoa or wtf ever his name is
            João

Comment

I pay for games.

Canadian is my homie.

Mindz is still a lifeless asshole.

Seems like nothing has changed in this plane of existance.

All is right with the world.
              "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Bank wrote:

You never looked yourself in the mirror, did you?

Comment

Why do you always have to be hating *****s? Whatch wrong wit you?! Why are you bitching?! I've fucking had it with these mother fucking Blankas in this mafaking forum!

Santa Claus called, he'll give you a golden shower for Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by Bank View Post
                    I pay for games.

Canadian is my homie.

Seems like nothing has changed in this plane of existance.

All is right with the world.
                    You forgot "im still a trolling homo" , just thought I'd let you know.

and the only thing your awesome at is being a ***boy,other than that,your not awesome
                    Joao > Bank
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Wow, this carbon copy of your last statement makes me wonder how small your brain must actually be.

Come up with some new insults, these are old and boring.
                      "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Working...
                      X