• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Usual (Split)

Bank wrote:

I own.
    Lol no, he don't. He can't even aim properly

Joao STFU!

Remember that spam-friendly thread I made a while back? Use that!

Comment

You just spamed, C*S. And this is the second time you do the same post. Double spam!

Comment

I split this out of the Introduce Yourself thread. It was difficult to decide where to split, I decided to take the first post where the conversation wasn't with the new member and take the posts from that point forward move them to keep that thread clean.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

makes me glad I moved the arguement into PM.

Comment

I believe a Spam/flaming forum area should be created for all topics that went to disarray. Would sort things out much better.

Comment

/bump

Comment

When I saw I started this thread, I saied WTF?! I just saw you MOVED it, Baker.

Comment

I know an really easy way to fix this problem,but some Admin's feel its nessacary to smack hands and shake fingers at them instead of just solving the problem like it should have been done a long time ago.

Goodjob on keeping the local Chaz-Jr around. When you have someone provoking problems,and someone responding to the provoking,which do you punish?
                  Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Doesn't look like he punished anyone? Just broke it off where it went off topic. Look at the original posting area.. it's all in sync now. Saw no problem with this. ;Þ
                    www.Net-Tyme.com
                    Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
                    Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

it was just an "over all" statement based on my recent observations pita,it wasnt specifically confined to this post hun
                      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                        I know an really easy way to fix this problem,but some Admin's feel its nessacary to smack hands and shake fingers at them instead of just solving the problem like it should have been done a long time ago.

Goodjob on keeping the local Chaz-Jr around. When you have someone provoking problems,and someone responding to the provoking,which do you punish?
                        It is true that as of late, there have been a couple of personalities that seem to post things that this forum (or any forum) could do without.

It isn't hurting anyone and eventually they will get bored. I don't even bother reading it.

Solecord has run a lot more forums, some with incredible numbers of members. He has more experience with this on a larger scale.

It would be nice to have some sort of plan for handling this, not so much for this, but for the future.

But for now, honestly I don't read those posts -- does anyone? -- and am busier now than a month ago.
                        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
                        X