Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Combat Elite

http://www.truecombat.com/

I noticed Jackhole post this on Quakeboard and I thought I'd post it here.

The game is totally free, based on Enemy Territory.

Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

I've been to their site and the gmae looks promising. I'm going to download this when I get home and I'll let you know how it is.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Im grabbing it right now... looks interesting...

Comment

... or maybe I'm not grabbing it. The download sites for 0.49 fail for me. They keep timing out.

Comment

We should expect as much. In the news section it states:

Sunday, 01 October 2006
          What a weekend. 2 hours before the countdown ended our server went totally down.

Maybe they really didn't realize how many people like "free" things and their servers can't handle the load.

Comment

By what I know, true combat elite is a modfication for Enemy Territory, isn't it?

Comment

*points to bakers origional post* and if that wasnt clear enuf click here and read what the header of the offical site has to say

Comment

So do you need to have a full version of Enemy Territory in order to play this or is completely standalone and free?

Comment

It requires Enemy Territory (also a free game) which is available on their download page.
                  Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Downloaded it last night when I went to bed. I'll load up the game and check it out.

Comment

www.filemirrors.com

This site always comes in handy when the download sites you currently are trying are all fucked up or really suck dick for Download speeds.

be sure and bookmark it , and dont forget to use the damn DROP DOWN menu and use "Includes" !!!!!!
                      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I played enemy territory. didn't appeal to me. battlefield 2 is much more fun. You die too fast in enemy territory. Same with most army shooter games like counter-strike

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                          I played enemy territory. didn't appeal to me. You die too fast in enemy territory. Same with most army shooter games like counter-strike
                          I enjoy games where you can die just like that. That's why I like CounterStrikeSource and MetalGearOnline. If you're not aware of the situation, some one could kill you in an instant. MGO has more RL features in it though, such as not being able to jump around like an idiot while shooting with precise aim (ie, CSS)

Comment

http://www.file-fly.net/

My favorite mirror site ever. It owns.
                            "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

i like running in and blowing things up. you cant do that in CS.

Comment

Working...
                              X