integer Randomization vectoR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• integer Randomization vectoR

Skip to my Dew my darlin'! Horse radish 666-9999: "The pixie goat of craniums" Alpha Zero Niner. The fish with the immaculate scintillating meat hook will exact revenge upon the defilers of ones own offspring in the lake of fire. I have seen the individual divisions of the divided derisions which decided to derail the dedication dictation. Inflated gamma resolution = Purlin of Turok: Dinosaur Hunter for the Nintendo 64 video game system.

\
    ||
    ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]One three, zeven...!

It's a riddle, I'm sure of it!

Comment

Random imaGE 11

Comment

Ah! This looks like the usual conversation that Canadian Sniper would be involved in. But I don't get it.

My guess would probably be "What is the square root of 2?"

/me exits the thread
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Bryant View Post
          Skip to my Dew my darlin'! Horse radish 666-9999: "The pixie goat of craniums" Alpha Zero Niner. The fish with the immaculate scintillating meat hook will exact revenge upon the defilers of ones own offspring in the lake of fire. I have seen the individual divisions of the divided derisions which decided to derail the dedication dictation. Inflated gamma resolution = Purlin of Turok: Dinosaur Hunter for the Nintendo 64 video game system.

\
          ||
          ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]One three, zeven...!

I know what's going on... You're trying to get me to buy turok.. Well let me tell you, TUROK WILL NEVER SEE THIS HOUSE!

Comment

I own you all at Alloy Arena

Comment

<-- Turok fan

Comment

Originally posted by evilmegaman View Post
                I know what's going on... You're trying to get me to buy turok.. Well let me tell you, TUROK WILL NEVER SEE THIS HOUSE!
                Curses! Foiled again!

Comment

Working...
                X