put fluffy in the basket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• put fluffy in the basket

I haven't seen any good movies lately. What have I been missing? Any recommendations?
    uakene.com

So do I win the prize?

Comment

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/boxoffice...Cy1nl6oppfVXcA

The only place that I go to see whats playing

the new Santa Claus should be pretty funny though.
      www.Net-Tyme.com
      Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
      Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

A Better Place (1997)

Comment

I haven't heard of any or seen any movies lately that would be worth a watch.

I'm still watching Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction

Comment

I want to see the new Jackass movie >=3

Comment

X-Men 3 was ok. Seems like most of the movies suck anymore. Or at least this year.
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I agree, Xmen 3 was ok.

Now a days movies do suck. I don't even waste my time at the theaters anymore, I just wait about 6 - 8 months after they've been released and go rent them just to see if it would have been worth the money.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Silent Hill was really good....if you're a fan of the series. I know some people just didn't know what the hell was going on.

My brother and I finally got to watch Doom a few days ago, and I thought it was pretty good despite everyone else hating it. (I'm sure Sniper could point out who my favorite character was) We went to see it once but the theatre was closed for repairs.

What else what else....See No Evil was a great movie. I actually got grossed out by that movie.

I want to see Saw 3 soon, big fan of those movies, as well as Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning.

I guess you can tell I'm into horror movies.

Comment

Originally posted by QuadRaptor View Post
                    I want to see Saw 3 soon, big fan of those movies, as well as Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning.

I guess you can tell I'm into horror movies.
                    Heh, Saw 3, I will see. I was impressed by the other two so I'm looking forward to this one. Chainsaw Massacre... I'll pass. There's so much you can do with a movie that's already been done over and over again.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

My brother and I finally got to watch Doom a few days ago, and I thought it was pretty good despite everyone else hating it. (I'm sure Sniper could point out who my favorite character was)
                      Let's see...
                      • American Steriotype
                      • Likes fake wrestling
                      • Has 2 personalities

The Rock?

Doom WAS a fun movie. The FPS perspective was a laugh.

Comment

I'll pull a Bank and say YOU'RE WROOOOOOOOOONG!!!!

The Rock was indeed cool because I used to be a big wrestling fan, but my favorite character was Goat, despite the fact that he was the first to get killed....

By the way, what was all this about?

American Stereotype (spelling, fool!)
                        Likes fake wrestling
                        Has 2 personalities
                        Sure I used to like fake wrestling (and I guess Canadians think Americans are all the same) but I have two personalities?

Comment

I have two personalities?
                          http://www.quakeone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=711

I don't have enough time right now (only have a few minutes before I head back to work [on my lunch break]) but I needed to ask real quick, do you want me to answer the questions in character or as my real self, or both?

You're a freak!

Comment

It's called "having an imagination". You should try it sometime

Comment

I just saw a movie that really kept me on the edge of my seat. Very few movies do this to me. It's a few years old but I still recommend that you watch it if you haven't already. Hell I'm not even going to say anymore.

PRIMER (2004)

At night and on weekends, four men in a suburban garage have built a cottage industry of error-checking devices. But, they know that there is something more. There is some idea, some mechanism, some accidental side effect that is standing between them and a pure leap of innovation. And so, through trial and error they are building the device that is missing most. However, two of these men find the device and immediately realize that it is too valuable to market. The limit of their trust in each other is strained when they are faced with the question, If you always want what you can't have, what do you want when you can have anything? What happens if it actually works?

Here's what's going to happen. I'm gonna read this, and you're gonna listen, and you're gonna stay on the line. And you're not gonna interrupt, and you're not gonna speak for any reason. Some of this you know. I'm gonna start at the top of the page.
                              TRAILER

Comment

Working...
                              X