eMule...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eMule...

Anyone teach me how to manage that. The downloads are really slow, maybe I have to set-up something on options?

"Just go out an buy it", they've set this stuff up just to annoy you into actually buying the products.
    "It may disturb you. It scares the willies out of me. " -Slartibartfast

Comment

ive tried eMule. It sucks.

Solution: don't waste time downloading software. it takes forever. much more simple to just buy.

Comment

if u MUST download.. better use torrents anyway

Comment

Originally posted by =peg= View Post
          if u MUST download.. better use torrents anyway
          agreed

Comment

I use Tapes.
            "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

ed2k IS slow at first. You have to wait and wait and wait and maybe then it gets faster. Torrents are often faster but quite much stuff is only available via ed2k.
              Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

If you can't find something via torrents then you are looking in the wrong place... you need to use your search engine better or you need to drive to CompUSA, Best Buy, or Circuit City and get your wallet out.

Comment

o_O
                  Ok, find me Celtic Cross - Hicksville lossless on a public torrent site.
                  Ed2k and soulseek are mandatory for "rare" music.

Comment

Not freely open public but anyone can obtain access to the site...

http://oink.me.uk/browse.php?incldea...Cross&x=30&y=4

and about 45 seconds later on a public torrent site...

http://btjunkie.org/search?q=Celtic+Cross

Comment

Well, I don't want to turn this thread into crap but I want to state again that ed2k has more files freely available than Bittorrent has. Sure, Bittorrent is hip and cool but I can't understand why you need to pimp it this way? I could give you lots of more music to search for example, you would not find it on public torrentsites.

Oink's is not a public site. The public link you posted is mp3, mp3 is not lossless.

Comment

Bank wrote that he uses Tapes. Maybe someone could tell me about it and where to download (I'm not asking Bank himself because he ignored me and can't see my messages).

Comment

Working...
                        X