help wanted on quake font

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help wanted on quake font

hey there. i downloaded a quake font and put it in windows/fonts. problem is it doesnt work... any ideas? i would be most gratefull.

Try this ... this should work ... these are official font installation instructions for Windows.

Installing OpenType or TrueType Fonts in Windows

We recommend installing only one format — OpenType, TrueType, or PostScript — of a font. Installing two or more formats of the same font may cause problems when you try to use, view, or print the font.

1. Choose Start > Settings > Control Panel

Note: In Windows XP, choose Start > Control Panel

2. Double-click the Fonts folder.

3. Choose File > Install New Font.

4. Locate the fonts you want to install.

* In the Drives list, select the drive and the folder containing the fonts you want to install.

* In the Folders list, select a folder that contains the fonts you want to install. (Make sure you have unzipped them first.) The fonts in the folder appear under List of Fonts.

5. Select the fonts to install. To select more than one font, hold down the CTRL key and click each font.

6. To copy the fonts to the Fonts folder, make sure the Copy fonts to the Fonts folder check box is selected.

Note: If installing fonts from a floppy disk or a CD-ROM, you should make sure this check box is selected. Otherwise, to use the fonts in your applications, you must always keep the disk in the disk drive.

7. Click OK to install the fonts.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

baker, you are a star.worked first time, only has caps though, still awesome.
      cheers

kenz.

Comment

Yea the font Quakeone hosts has a lot of boxes

Comment

Working...
        X