Movies, movies, movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies, movies, movies

The pain of many of the recent movies that have been released makes me want to time travel back 3 or 4 years ago to back when 10 cool movies were always on the verge of coming out.

I see movies in the theatre less and less often. It's not that I don't want to go, I very much do. But I don't want to see something that sux.

Suxors (they say, I haven't seen any of these):

Did anyone think that was going to be a good movie. It is rated 2.0 out of 10 stars at IMDB.

I thought this had the chance of being a good movie, until I saw the previews. 4.6 stars out of 10 at IMB.

Saw the commerical, have no idea what it is about. 3.8 stars out of 10 at IMDB.

You don't have to have ESP to know this was gonna suck. 2.9 stars out of 10. Someone somewhere said "Dammit people, quit watching Martin Lawrence movies. You're only encouraging the man to work."

Coming Soon ...

I can't remember the last bad movie Tom Cruise was in. Vanilla Sky, Minority Report, that movie with Jamie Foxx who is a cab driver. War of the Worlds was a LOT better movie than I had expected as I fear remakes (Planet of the Apes, etc.)

??? Don't know too much about it.

X-Men was good, X-Men 2 was good. This is a different director, though.

Sharon Stone is frequently filmed without clothes on in this movie. Other than that, ???
    Last edited by Baker; 03-18-2006, 10:49 PM.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Filmed without clothese?!?! I gotta see that movie. The last movie I watched would have to be Underworld: Evolution. It was better than the first, and had a sex scene in it

Comment

0mG teh sex!

The last movie I saw in theaters was The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. Movies just aren't good anymore I want to see Saw II... been dying to see that one just never did yet. Can't wait for The Da Vinci Code to come out, that looks good!

Comment

Working...
      X