Spider-Man 3 Movie Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spider-Man 3 Movie Trailer

There is a 2/3 completed Spider-Man 3 Trailer on YouTube.

Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Nice. The HobGoblin is cool but Venom is badass. I've been wanting Venom to be in a Spiderman movie ever since I saw the first.

Comment

yeah, there's going to be a couple villans in the movie. venom, sandman, hobgoblin...
      I'm back, and better

Comment

who the fuck is sandman? I don't read the comics only watched the series
        Last edited by Canadian*Sniper; 11-12-2006, 06:32 PM.

Comment

I overheard Lizard may be in this one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
            who the fuck is sandman? I don't read the comics only watched the series
            Yeah, I had never heard of him before so I had to look him up on Wikipedia.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
            X