So you want a PS3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you want a PS3?

Well you can't have one because I smashed them all mwhahahahhahaha!

If you really want a PS3, be weiry of anyone around you and be prepared to duck!Gamer shot waiting to buy a PS3!!! WTF?? Some people are fucking crazy ass lunatics!
    http://www.comcast.net/gameinvasion/...n_waiting_line
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Yea I heard that someone got shot for a ps3. But I can see why people are so desperate. PS3s are being sold on eBay for around 6 grand and people are buying them like candy. My friend is aiming for making $7000 selling his ps3

Comment

regarding the video...i just gotta say....fuckin why? wait in line forever, pay 5 or 6 hundred bucks...and destroy it? what a brainless fuck.

Comment

mainly, because...

1. he could make a public display of gayness
          2. get alot of publicity
          3. wear his gay pimp-daddy hat and matching sloth coat
          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

He probly got his dick trapped in the Playstation 1's cd-tray cover when PS1 came out and has been traumatized ever since.. damn sony makes enemies on a daily baisis.
            QuakeOne.com
            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
            Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
            Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
              3. wear his gay pimp-daddy hat and matching sloth coat

This one?

You'd make more use of the 700 bucks you'd spend on a PS3 by burning it and roasting marshmallows.
              "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

So you want a PS3?
                No not really. Id much rather upgrade my pc.
                Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

My bro plans to get a PS3 after they figure out what the hell is going on with the system NOT playing PS2 and PS1 games (it's something going on with the systems in Japan).

Me? I'm gonna get an Xbox 360 after I save some money in a few months.

Comment

some games work, otheres have this unsynced sound/video problem. Playstation2 was awesome because you could play your PSX game on it but now this overpriced piece just ruined the Playstation moment

Comment

Originally posted by scar3crow View Post
                      No not really. Id much rather upgrade my pc.
                      /agree

PS3 is worthless imo. You have to be an idiot to stand in line to buy one and even a bigger idiot to get one from Ebay.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                        You have to be an idiot to stand in line to buy one
                        and then sell it on eBay for at least twice as much or more if it gets in a bidding war

Comment

Excuse my ignorance... I don't leave my room much, as in I hardly watch tv or socialize. TV is mostly crap and for the most part, I hate people, so if there's any new thing or news I won't get it/hear about it unless it's on the radio on my way to/from work.

Now, with that said.
                          • [1] Did I miss something on the PS3 that I'm not aware of?
                            [2] Is the PS3 lined with gold?
                            [3] Are there only 100 made and that's all?
                            [4] What makes this piece of crap so special?
                            [5] Won't the unit be available for all in the stores?

I just don't see what the big deal is. The only report I see is:
                          The PlayStation 3 was released in North America on November 17, 2006. An analyst recently announced to retailers like GameStop that stores would only get between 200,000–250,000 units for the American release, rather than the 400,000 previously suggested.[38] Retailers have responded by placing embargoes on employee pre-ordered purchases, trying to free up as many units as possible to avoid irate pre-order customers angry at not receiving promised goods.
                          Whoopie. It plays games and it's region free. Still not impressed.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

ps3=bad xbox360=shit wii=lame piece of shit

PC=OWNAGE

Comment

I partly agree with Monster except:

NES > PC

Comment

Working...
                              X