Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google has turned on us

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Google has turned on us

    My friends, I bring you ill news. what once was a respectable name in internet search engines is now an evil among us. Google. they have resorted to very low means of advertisement and self promotion, means i never would have expected from such a big name. i have very good reason to believe that THEY ARE THE REASON BEHIND ALL THE RECENT ACCOUNT HIJACKING ON MYSPACE.COM. If you look at almost any link that an account hijacker will put up (just look at the URL of the link, dont actually click on them) most of them lead to certain Google searches or Google offshoot sites.

    Another thing, recently I came across some spyware on my computer that overrides my internet options, forcing my homepage to be none other than the Google mainpage, and no matter how many times i tried changing it back to MY homepage, there was Google again when i launched my browser.

    coincidence? no

    Fuck Google. Fuck it right up its loose, evil anal sphincter.

    spread the word, my friends.


    -DO NOT TRUST GOOGLE-


    consider them an enemy of humanity from now on. boycott their services and avoid them at all costs, lest your fate fall into their greedy hands.
    Last edited by Shadowswift; 11-27-2006, 02:22 AM.

  • #2
    Haha, this is funny.

    You don't really think the Google guys themselves would be stupid and lame enough to do this, do you?
    Google has become kind of "the internet" and thus everyone is taking advantage of it. Google is evil. Why? Because they have too much power. Sooner or later Google will be like Microsoft, dictating what people find. Look at China for example, Google is working together with the feds to censor search results. Why? Capitalism.

    That spyware bit sounds interesting. Let me guess, you are using IE? Then take it has nudge to change to a better and non-evil browser. Yes, Microsoft is evil too. Do not trust Microsoft.

    Oh, and myspace is not evil? Every site that's got all the fucking emo people into the internet is evil. Dammit.

    Tell the 9/11 conspiracy idiots about it, they will love you.
    Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

    Comment


    • #3
      EVERYONE uses spyware. Get over it

      Comment


      • #4
        im mearly making a nuesance of myself. just doin my part to stir up a little much-needed trouble.

        one evil at a time. ill deal with Myspace, Microsoft, and China later.

        and no, im not going to be using Firefox, which im sure you would have suggested had i asked. Firefox is a fuckin waste of RAM. id rather take my chances with IE.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Spirit View Post
          Haha, this is funny.

          .
          .

          Let me guess, you are using IE?
          Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
          Firefox is a fuckin waste of RAM. id rather take my chances with IE.
          Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
          Another thing, recently I came across some spyware on my computer that overrides my internet options
          Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
          coincidence? no
          Nah, that's not a coincidence that's just normal with IE.

          9 out of 10 spyware author's prefer for you to be using Internet Explorer.

          Why is it that people that bitch about spyware and viruses and complain about having to format their hard drive would rather stick with a seriously flawed browser than use FireFox or Opera?

          FireFox is about a 10 MB download and Opera is a 3 MB download, both are smaller than your average illegal MP3 or game download and typically downloads faster than even a single page off an XXX site ... plus it and saves you a ton of time since you won't need to format your hard drive.

          /Some people are smart enough to use IE and not format their hard drive due to spyware or viruses. They are almost always a computer professional of some sort or have very strong private interest in those kind of hobbies. They aren't average people.

          Internet Explorer is an integrated part of Windows and so exploits can easily have access to the file system and the operating system. Exploits for Internet Explorer are almost always severe as a result. Third party browsers like FireFox and Opera are not part of the operating system; the few exploits tend to be related to privacy issues (cookes/cache).


          /Interesting stat: Only 47% of users visiting this site use Internet Explorer. Most of the other 53% use FireFox (or other Mozilla Project browser) or Opera.
          Last edited by Baker; 11-27-2006, 06:20 AM.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

          So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
            If you look at almost any link that an account hijacker will put up (just look at the URL of the link, dont actually click on them) most of them lead to certain Google searches or Google offshoot sites.
            Yeah, so does every site on the internet.
            "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

            Comment


            • #7
              both are smaller than your average illegal MP3 or game download and typically downloads faster than even a single page off an XXX site
              I bought into the whole theory of trojans and viruses running rampant on p2p networks. I'm not gonna load up my year old computer with mp3s and movie goodies untill i can tell its already slipping on a downhill slope.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Baker View Post
                /Interesting stat: Only 47% of users visiting this site use Internet Explorer. Most of the other 53% use FireFox (or other Mozilla Project browser) or Opera.

                /Even more interesting stat: Tides are changing my friend... as of November IE uses have shot up to 68.2 % and Firefox uses has dropped to 24.7 %

                And even more interesting - you can't blame this on Microsoft forcing IE7 to users through Windows Update. Out of the 68% of IE users, only 10% were IE7, 57% was IE6 lol

                Firefox = pwn'd.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Dont listen to Baker or Spirit! Theyre just spreading Google propaganda to try and blind you all to the truth!

                  THA TROOOOOOTH!!!!!!!!!

                  ....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    linux. There now you can quit bitchin

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
                      linux. There now you can quit bitchin
                      naahhhh

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Myspace

                        A place for lousy campers and spawn runners.
                        Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X