North Korea Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Korea Trade

Think this will actually work? Can't he buy from other countries?

Clicky

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

It would probably be more of a hassle and he wouldn't have a warranty or be able to download music, heh.

I read that story and I think it is a bit silly, but I guess everything about North Korea is a bit silly ... the people in the country live in the 1950's when the rest of Asia including China are living in the 2000's and the guy lets his own people starve.

It's pretty sad. I figure some time in the future North Korea and South Korea will be re-unified and it will probably be 10 times harder to get the North Koreans into modern day times than it was for the re-unification of Germany.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

do they even buy any of this ? Some things I can see but luxury items? Most of them can't afford them anyway.
      www.Net-Tyme.com
      Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
      Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Originally posted by Net-Tyme View Post
        do they even buy any of this ? Some things I can see but luxury items? Most of them can't afford them anyway.
        It's targeted to their leader, the only guy in North Korea who has a standard of living above the stone age. The article says he likes iPods, Segway scooters and other stuff that only he would have access to anyway.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Not much of a ban ;(
          www.Net-Tyme.com
          Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
          Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Working...
          X