Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow!!

Anyone else in the midwest area of the US getting hit with the big snowstorm? Right now it's 7:15AM CST and it looks as if we got about 3 inches of snow or so and the weather people are predicting the snowfall to continue steadily until noon dropping about 1-2 inches per hour. Yay!! It's finally winter! (it's been like 50+ degrees the last week and a half around here which is unusually high for Wisconsin in November)

Dallas got hit with some light snow. all our precipitation has passed, but its still well below freezing here.

...yes, this is Texas im talkin about.

Comment

All schools are closed here.. I'm at work and there is only me and one of the owners here. It started with Sleet last night around 10:15 and just kept on coming. Winds are making the snow fly sideways. Bridges are closed in alot of areas. Were a mess!!!

PS: That's for Illinois
      Last edited by Net-Tyme; 12-01-2006, 07:25 AM. Reason: Added State
      www.Net-Tyme.com
      Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
      Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

pffft. For the last 4 days the sky dropped us about 30 inches of snow. Now it's starting to warm up. My bro was working at the rigg when it was snowing and around -40C. Canada pwns you with cold weather

Hockey day is a drinking day~ Hockey day is the day to play~ Hockey day to keep the commies away~ Hockey day is here to stay~

edit: oh yea. I had no tv or internet connection for 2 days straight (monday-tuesday) due to the storms. I bet a tree fell on a communicatios tower or something.

Comment

pushaw...dont no one care about your typical canadia weather.

Comment

Heh you guys are lucky. Here in Brazil right now, 30C. I never saw snow, wish I could.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
              pushaw...dont no one care about your typical canadia weather.
              Then keep out of Whistler you damn dirty apes. erm, Tourists!

Comment

Normally we blame Canada for our weather along with their damn geese that won't fricken leave. This is one storm I guess we can't blame on you.
                www.Net-Tyme.com

Comment

You see? We live in a healthy cycle:

America blames Canada for all the problems in the USA and Canada just laughs at America

Comment

i think you got that shirt on backwards, buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
                      pffft. For the last 4 days the sky dropped us about 30 inches of snow. Now it's starting to warm up. My bro was working at the rigg when it was snowing and around -40C. Canada pwns you with cold weather

Hockey day is a drinking day~ Hockey day is the day to play~ Hockey day to keep the commies away~ Hockey day is here to stay~

edit: oh yea. I had no tv or internet connection for 2 days straight (monday-tuesday) due to the storms. I bet a tree fell on a communicatios tower or something.
                      What's hockey?

--
                      geto
                      getogamer

Comment

^^ homo.

Comment

Damn, it's actually cold now. It was nice not having actual cold weather even as December was on it's way
                          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

No.. I think your revenge is the damn geese.
                            www.Net-Tyme.com

Comment

Working...
                            X