Proud owner of a laptop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud owner of a laptop!

more info soon but it came with a scanner/printer/copyer, a mouse, and a digital camera.

HP laptops are great because they have a "virtual scrollwheel" next to the touchpad. Hope you have one; most important thing about a laptop in my experience.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I love the little add-ons to the laptop..especially the keypad I hate that touch pad. I have a cute little tiger mouse for mine The touch pad was akward. Even when I watch someone working with theirs I just want to smack them and say "hurry up or get a mouse"!! The best thing about a laptop.. I can take it out to the patio or yard and work on whatever I need to work on.. graphics, work files, whatever. It's great. Congrats.. but please.. buy a backup drive for it or sign up with a host for that service. And don't let the cat walk on top of it or close the Power cord up inside of it.
      www.Net-Tyme.com
      Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
      Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

how much?

Comment

$1000 for everything - the laptop, printer/scanner, mouse, and camera.

Comment

Cheapass. I mean, good laptop for a cheap price

Comment

What's the specs of the laptop?

Comment

*cricket cricket*

Comment

Manufacturer: HP
                  Model: HP Pavilion dv6000z
                  Screen Size: 15.4 inches
                  Weight: 6 lbs
                  Processor Options: AMD Turion X2
                  Graphics Options: nVidia Go 6200 (Dedicated)
                  Description: The HP dv6000 is a 15.4" widescreen dual core powered notebook. It features the new HP piano black lid design and curvy finish.

Comment

Hmmm....is that any good?

Comment

Working...
                    X