What's up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up...

I moved to Kentucky last April. We stayed in a log cabin (with electicity) for most of the summer and I got a lot of stuff done. We moved to Frankfort in September. I got a job at the Toyota plant in Georgetown, performing maintenance on the robots on the weekends, which leaves me free to compose music etc. the rest of the time. Hope everyone is doing well.

Chuck

I can't find my Quake CD. I think I stowed it too well. It's here, I just don't remember where I packed it.
    Chuck

I hope you are having fun and enjoying yourself, Chuck.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
      I can't find my Quake CD. I think I stowed it too well. It's here, I just don't remember where I packed it.
      Don't worry, keep enjoying living! :d
      Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

Good to hear you're doing well Chuck. If I don't hear from you between now and Christmas... Merry Christmas.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Working...
        X