No announcement yet.

Saddam has been hung!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Bush death would make me much more happy. Bush is an assasin too, he sent his army to kill a lot of Iraqians. Go hung him too.

Comment

by all means joao, go for it

Comment

so yea,he's dead and all but,to get off subject, hey drone,your woman has nice breast.

lol
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Well its been a few days and some. Any conspiracy theories popping up yet?

Comment

that doesn't deserve any exclamation marks at all.

by the way, as a normal human, watching that video should be below you, but I have learned that 90% of my species are like that. So go watch it. I hope you get syphilis.

To me, that's the really interesting part. Why do people - normal people - like to watch hangings and decapitations on the internet?

gosh.
            Scout's Journey
            Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

golden_boy wrote:

Why do people - normal people -
              Americans aren't normal.

Comment

I can't bring myself to watch it. I dunno i just feel no need to. Maybe i think its a fake vid anyway maybe i think i really don;t know the man so watching him hang makes no difference.

If i wanna see gore im gonna watch the dvd i bought with my x!mas hmv gift certificate...

The Descent

fucking best horror movie since..... a long time!

Comment

Working...
                X