Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Focalor View Post
    Fewer people have heard of Jeff Healey.
    I remember Jeff Healey. His first album was a hit in France back then. I wasn't aware of his passing.
    ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
    ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

• I got tickets to the NIN surprise show in Bakersfield for Wed!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!

Comment

• @JDStone: You happy guy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4NRQzfzg4Y

I hear this band since 2008. They rock. Especially if you turn them up and listen it together with your neighbours.
        I once was a Ranger like you. But then i took a rocket to the knee.

Comment

• Atlanta Rhythm Section - Champagne Jam

Comment

• Slayer - soundcheck, Raleigh NC July 2017

Some covers of ZZTop, Nuge, Zeppelin, as well as Die By The Sword, Antichrist

Comment

• Not really an Eagles fan. I DO NOT like Don Henley. Joe Walsh was awesome. Don Felder was kinda cool too. After the Eagles broke up in the late 70's, Don Felder did a couple songs for the Heavy Metal soundtrack, one (or both, not sure) featured another former Eagle, Timothy B Schmidt, on bass. Love this song. Slow and groovy with one of the coolest bass lines ever heard.

Don Felder - All Of You

Comment

• Haha, Slayer playing blues-rock, this is so cool (and a bit weird TBH)! So they found a successor to Hannemann, good. When I heard of his death, I thought they might call it quits, him being one of the two main composers and the band leader, kind of. Who's the guy?

BTW, I totally dig the all-black drumkit - even the cymbals are black!

As a side note, Araya is beginning to look like a metal Santa... A Slanta!

@Don Felder: it IS a cool bass line. Reminds me something but I can't pinpoint it ATM (maybe a Pink Floyd tune? The song kinda has something of a Floyd feel). Not Tony Levin level of awesomeness, but very cool indeed.
                Last edited by bfg666; Today, 03:21 AM.
                ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
                ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Working...
                X