Power Rangers SPD - best ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Rangers SPD - best ever?

They have powers and they are rangers! And that woman with the cat teeth and the whiskers looks pretty hot. How does the dog ranger fit his giant head into his helmet, hmmm?

You know, of all the kids shows you can be forced to watch, Power Rangers SPD really isn't that bad. In fact, it's pretty good.

I've been known to knock on the Power Rangers in the past and do things like show up on the server named "Gay PowerRanger" using color 8 8 and bust up some frags and when asked which one is gay, respond "All of them!"

I'm not saying I'd ever watch it by choice, but it sure beats the hell out of having to watch Digimon.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

I think you're going to be lonely on this one

Comment

I used to be a fan of Power Rangers a long time ago. But then when they kept going on and on I got tired of watching it.

Zach (the Black Ranger) was my favorite in the original series.

Comment

Whatever Ranger had the Mammoth that could blow our snow was my favorite. Winter came early this year!! Time to hit the mountains!

Comment

Memories Start Here:

Comment

Black Ranger had the Mammoth.

...Why do I still remember that?

I do know that Amy Jo Johnson who played the pink ranger was one of my first run-ins with female nudity...

Oi this thread is cancer.
            Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
              I think you're going to be lonely on this one
              I have a sense of humor, I just start ridiculuous threads like these to get some laughs going.
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

MASTADON!!

PTERADACTYL!!

TRICERATOPS!!

SABERTOOTH TIGER!!

TYRANNOSAURUS!!

Sadly I remember the Zoid calls....but I have a good explaination.

My brothers gave me an old CD called "Power Rangers: A Rockin' Adventure" that had the music to the show with vocals.

Comment

Which reminds me, I posted a power ranger riff on Newgrounds. Check it out!

Another note. I find it highly racist how the BLACK ranger is a steriotypical black man who can break dance and has an MC Hammer cut. Same goes to the Yellow Ranger giving the steriotype of asians being yellow.

Venting is fun

Comment

And the pink ranger poses nude outside of the show cause she has a vagina.

Besides, it was the early 90s, everyone at least tried to breakdance and wanted that hair, that was just the fashion.
                    Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Let's not forget the little people:

These guys are my favorite:

Go Goldar!!!:

And how can forget this lovable character:

You saw her naked (apparantly, I wouldn't know):

The Originals:

Comment

Working...
                      X