No announcement yet.

I've found my new home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're gonna be an attention whore, can I be your attention pimp?

Comment

Come on, teenagers can be irritating to anyone. Don't be so rude. They don't know how to express their ideas because they don't have them clearly in their minds.:"Look at me! I have problems, but I know, I don't need anyone to tell me anything" It's the most common speech.
      Have a nice day.

the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

I'd agree with nahuel on the expressing ideas part, because it isn't precise to say that the imaginary character is my girlfriend, when she's actually not. More like a flower in my garden of thoughts where I can look at each flower and think about it. Something to do while I'm bored. Though, I don't do that as often. Right now, other things are certainly on my mind, so the imaginary characters simply lost most of my attention.

I'm just so confused that people see something wrong with the fact that I like the concept of anthropomorphic animals. It's not something that affects my life. Well, it only affects my Internet life, which is all you can see. But if you met me in real life, you just couldn't recognise me other than my face and voice.

Also, we heavily derailed off the topic of this thread.
        I was just saying "I won't bother you with this any more because clearly none of you care", and I mean none. Of course, you are interested in my maps and other potential projects, and that's why I came here in the first place.

Focalor
        No.

Comment

Originally posted by Admer456 View Post

Also, we heavily derailed off the topic of this thread.
          I was just saying "I won't bother you with this any more because clearly none of you care", and I mean none. Of course, you are interested in my maps and other potential projects, and that's why I came here in the first place.
          Derailed? Actually... Nah, no we haven't. The topic of the thread was pretty much "LOOK AT ME, I LIKE TO PRETEND I HAVE A CHIHUAHUA-WOMAN GIRLFRIEND, AND IT CREEPS SOME OF YOU OUT A LITTLE, AND FOR SOME REASON I FEEL THE NEED TO TELL PEOPLE THAT I'VE FOUND A PLACE TO EXERCISE THAT FIGMENT... BECAUSE YOU ALL CARE, RIGHT?"

And my entire point in semi-trolling you so far has been to say, "Not really, no. Don't care. Not my business. Why ya tellin' us this shit?"

Thing is... maybe it AIN'T healthy to be like you. Then again, maybe it ain't entirely UNHEALTHY either. That's for no one to say but YOU. The point is... people on the internet don't need to know EVERYTHING about you. It's okay to keep some things to yourself. Bill Cosby kept his penchant for fingering unconscious chicks a secret for DECADES. Kevin Spacey finally admitted he's gay (apparently he thought we'd be surprised by that revelation, lol). And let's admit it, had they felt the need to be honest and open about these things, I don't think they would've found the success they enjoyed for so long. Did you know that President Franklin D Roosevelt used to foot-fuck actress Vivien Leigh's snatch from his wheelchair in the White House oval office? Well... That's probably not true. But it COULD BE! (God damn, I wish it were, I know right?) And no one would know about it, and we'd all be fine with that. The not knowing wouldn't effect us at all. You shouldn't feel less than genuine for not telling everyone on the internet about every facet of your life. Everyone does it. And those who do not, SHOULD.

Comment

Admer456

I like you, bro and that's the only reason I'm going to spend another minute with you.

1) you said you have an imaginary furry GIRLFRIEND. This was your message. You can write all about what you say it really is but, YOU referred to it as your girlfriend.

2) You are not a member of a discord server with other furries. Primarily because there is no such thing as furries. You are a member of a server of other people that are going to drag you down into Unabletocopeville with them. Find a server with people that have strong social skills and a desire to help you grow into a man.

I worry about you, brother. I'm old enough to have watched how various media's have incrementally indoctrinated the youth into being so fucked up they can't assimilate into reality. You openly admit this is the case for you without even realizing that you admit it.

I want to help you but, I have no clue how to. You can always contact me if you need to talk to someone or desire some advice.

Onemadgypsy at gmail dot com

Keep your chin up, bro. You aren't fucked up. You are a victim BUT I don't ever want to hear about how you are a victim. Now you know so, the next step is to determine if you agree to remain a victim. Once you make that decision (either way) you can no longer claim victimhood.
            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Also, some of what Focalor said is unfortunately correct but the whole "die and nobody remembers you" thing is bullshit. You are so super talented, Admer. It's really up to you how remembered you will be when you die. You could be remembered by all if you chose to be.

Comment

"Then again, maybe it ain't entirely UNHEALTHY either."
                Thank you so, so much. Now I'm glad that we're done with this, once and for all.
                This is the thing I was trying to say all the time, but I wasn't able to express myself well enough.
                Thank you, Focalor . Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You've ended a war, man!

Now, as for MadGypsy :

"You are a member of a server of other people that are going to drag you down into Unabletocopeville with them."
                But weren't the young generations ALWAYS portrayed as people who will be unable to cope with stuff and fail in life? Partially, they actually were (I've once found such an article from 1904). And guess what, the world still hasn't ended.

I mean, why do you think that I'll be unable to cope with stuff in the future?

A lot of the furries there (I mean furries as members of the furry fandom, not actual anthropomorphic animals) get depressed often, some of them are plain suicidal sometimes, but I'm just there for fun (I mean the textual hugs). One of them is getting told that death is never the best option as I'm writing this post, lol. If they have something bad, it does not mean that I'll have it too.

Watching furries do stuff in their way is pretty amusing. They hug a lot, they sometimes do role-playing in the chat (uwu nuzzles u; kisses in the cheek), but I've also noticed some adults in there! My point is that they're not going to change me.

My curiosity is to blame, and I came to the server after a friend of mine (a Czech CS:S mapper) invited me there. One of the reasons I stayed there was a fellow Bosnian, who happens to go to the same school with me. What a coincidence, huh? We're good friends so far.

Also, thanks for caring about me. I really appreciate it. As for Focalor's bullship part, I usually ignore that.

Now, why am I a victim?
                I just can't see it because it's not interfering with my real life, only my Internet life. Would I go to a furry convention? No. Would I have sex with an animal? No. The same goes for quite a few things furries are associated with.

If I'm not a victim, then there's no need for help. And I won't be a victim. If I do become one and it begins to make me problems in real life (and I become aware of it), then I'll look forward to eliminating it by myself.

Comment

Bro. It's not natural. None of it. At all.

The most miserable people on earth, in my experience, divulge in unnatural behavior. You may say you're content now. In 20 years when you're still single (because a decent woman will have nothing to do with "furries"), you won't be.
                  'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Originally posted by Admer456 View Post
                    "Then again, maybe it ain't entirely UNHEALTHY either."
                    Thank you so, so much. Now I'm glad that we're done with this, once and for all.
                    This is the thing I was trying to say all the time, but I wasn't able to express myself well enough.
                    Thank you, Focalor . Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You've ended a war, man!
                    You kinda missed the point again though. The point is it's YOUR business. You probably shouldn't express yourself about it at all.

When it comes to "unnatural behavior" as Dutch referred to it... I gotta disagree with him there. Who has the right to define MY "natural" other than ME? I've been involved in BDSM/fetishism type stuff on and off since I was a teenager. Some of the stuff I've done to women... ain't really anything a person should be talking about outside of a circle of friends that's into that kinda stuff. Normal "vanilla" folk think it's wrong and dangerous and they judge you for it.

So mostly my point is, no one else deserves the right to judge you for personal things that don't effect them. However, when you advertise these "weird" things about yourself in a public setting, just like you have done HERE, then don't be surprised or overly offended when someone DOES judge you, because YOU allowed it to happen.

Comment

I think we're on two different definitions of natural. Your statement seems to imply natural = "normal" which I agree is highly subjective on a case by case basis.

When I say natural, I literally mean natural. Having a sexual fascination with imaginary fox-women will never produce offspring, or much of anything at all for that matter.

But you hit the nail on the head about none of this needing to be public. This thread really shouldn't exist.
                      'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

I see it now, Admer. You are right! Spending your time with suicidal people that pretend to be dog-people is perfectly natural. The fact there are some adults in that server isn't super fucking creepy or sad in any way. I'm starting to think this is all very safe and healthy. After all, dogs are man's best friend so maybe a dog-man should be your best friend. Can I join your server? I want to be furry too. I want to pee on stuff in public and smell other furries buttholes. Maybe if I do real good someone will adopt me and give me a flea bath.

I'm seeing it, bro. This furry thing is where it's at. :Licks your face: woof. We'll talk later. Imma go Pooh on sumfin so I can practice.
                        Last edited by MadGypsy; 11-10-2017, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Wow. Wait. What made you think that I would want to produce offspring?
                          I'm not imagining these characters to have sex with them. Not at all. Most of it is just conversations and maybe some kisses in the cheek and hugging, but that's really it. I've never had sex, so I can't have fantasies about it. So much so, I'm even afraid of it (so, I don't want to imagine it)! I get disgusted whenever I see a vagina or someone else's penis. Yuck! Once I grow up to be more older, I might be interested, but for now, I'm still a child.

If I wanted to have children (which I don't want right now), I would do my best to get a wife that wants the same. But no, all of you just think it's all about sex.

MadGypsy

I'm laughing so hard right now.

"people that pretend to be dog-people"
                          Damn, you don't know jack about furries. I don't know everything, but I do know what I need to know about them.

"pee on stuff in public and smell other furries buttholes"
                          That's what animals do. My vision of furries just differs from yours a lot. You think they're just like animals. But I imagine them as humans, just with a different appearance. I guess this is our barrier. Since neither of us is going to change, let's not discuss it.

Of course, a small part of very horny furries might smell each other's buttholes, but I just think it's disgusting.

But darn, your post is hilarious, considering the person who posted it. Hahahaha!

@Focalor
                          The point of this thread: "I'll never bother you with this again, so say whatever you want."

It is clearly my business. It has always been. But I'm just that type of a guy who tells everything and is way too open. In real life, I'm very closed, and you'll not get info unless you ask me. On the Internet, I just spew info like I'm in a survey!

So, as I said, I won't bother you people again (I mean after this thread, since the ongoing posts are just... bleh).

Comment

depressed people in early 2000 & 90's
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPD-a1FjUtU
                            Depressed people nowadays
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz3Mi_OZYno
                            the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Reminds me of the Ninja Turtles Musical.
                              I once was a Ranger like you. But then i took a rocket to the knee.
                              My little gore mod : http://quakeone.com/forum/quake-mod-...76473-gore-mod

Comment

OP needs to watch this in around ~10-15 years from now on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vab9K4RJ9qc

Let's all remember, good and kind people, that at some point in time we adults were also children - there's no point in judging because it serves no purpose and it doesn't help.

However, we should be clever enough to be able to see that some times, a call for attention can translate to 'call for help' (not in the meaning of help itself but maybe as some sort of understanding/seeking approval, like most gregarious animals do after all). QuakeOne is indeed a rather unusual place to express such feelings and that's precisely why, if anything, the people around here should be proud that minorities come here to let their hearts go wild under the broken shield of online anonymity.

Admer, troubled one, it'll pass. Keep an open mind and remember that in the big scheme of things you're just as insignificant as the next Joe.

Best,
                                wizardmachine

Comment

Working...
                                X