Word is that this isn't a fake, that it really happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word is that this isn't a fake, that it really happened

I saw this on the internet and I was sure it was fake when I first saw it. But the word is that this actually happened.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

I don't get what happened? Explain??? (I'm at work and have bad speakers so I can't really hear the video)

Comment

When the player hits the ball and drops the bat, the bat bounces and lands straight up. The TV announcer says something like "you won't see that again in 100 years."

It looks kind of fake in the video, but a very large number of people are claiming they saw this live.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Holy shit! Maybe a gap there?

Comment

Fake or not, it's still fun to watch.

Comment

I haven't seen that one, that's really interesting.

I was expecting it to be the one where the pitcher hits a bird:

Comment

what strange sport is this?

<- ignorant restoftheworld-er
              one quake to rule them all.

Comment

/me guesses it's baseball...

Comment

It's eat peanuts and take roids ball

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                    NO LONGER AVAILABLE...! ?
                    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                      NO LONGER AVAILABLE...! ?
                      You know the DMCA, probably it got a take down since it was recorded off tv and then someone pointed it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X