Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do have a really big knife I can use to cut him off with. Then I can put him in a fish bowl and keep him as a pet fish.
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

You mean mince him into little pieces of fish food and feed him to your fishes little by little. That would be fun, if the fish are preferably Piranhas But then the fish would get dumb too and they would start challenging you and screaming "1vs1 Speaknow Scrub Noob I OWN YOU!" lol then you would have to mince them again and this time cremate them to completely destroy the abomination.

Comment

The growth on my neck isn't Omicron, it's Joao. They would be saying "fucking stupid imperialist american pigs eating mcdicks every day"
        e|------------------------0---------------
        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
        A|---------------0------------------------
        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Let's thin out these "arguing with Omicron" threads and consolidate into 1, instead of having 3 or 4 of these going.

Continue if you want in this thread:

http://www.quakeone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=38902
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
          X