This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shall omix2 be banned?

I think we're tired of all his stupid posts saying how he's better than everyone else, and how he hates to death people that aren't american or white...

Get laid, sucker.
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    50.00%

Originally posted by joao93 View Post
    how he hates to death people that aren't american or white...
    Did I miss that post he made saying how he hates other nationalities or non white people? Show me.

joao hates americans, let's ban him!

Comment

Nah. The guy's an asshole, I'll give you that. But I find his posts funny. He doesn't realize we're all laughing at him while he tries to act like he's the shit.
      e|------------------------0---------------
      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
      A|---------------0------------------------
      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
        joao hates americans, let's ban him!
        I hate americans when I have to, Sniper. I have countless american friends.

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
        Did I miss that post he made saying how he hates other nationalities or non white people? Show me.
        Wow, you need a post to clarify that? Just interpretate what he writes (and the images he posts!).

Comment

joao you want omicron banned yet you're showing no clear evidence in this thread. Evidence is a must if you want to show reason and right now you're showing none of that. Telling people to find it themselves is lazy and ignorant. Besides, you should know what posts he's made that are related to your arguments.

Anyways I voted No. Quit being such a drama queen.

Comment

You might not like what Omi has to say, but if so there is the "ignore user" feature.

No one makes you read his posts.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

That moron will probably realize that he is wasting his time, move on with his life - hopefully for his sake! - and do something more constructive then trying to convince a few old Quakers how good he is, when in reality no one really cares about it. It is not like he is getting a trophy for it and Universal recognition. lol.

I voted "no," but hopefully he will get it all out of his system - by all the useless posting he is making - and get a real life, which does not include bragging about it on a old game forum.

And no, moron, you can not kill the RuneQuake mod with your presence - if you are reading this - it will always be here and players like Slugnut - and me soon - will rise to squash you. Have a nice day!
              Last edited by Paradi$e; 01-19-2008, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradi$e View Post
                That moron will probably realize that he is wasting his time, move on with his life - hopefully for his sake! - and do something more constructive then trying to convince a few old Quakers how good he is, when in reality no one really cares about it. It is not like he is getting a trophy for it and Universal recognition. lol.

I voted "no," but hopefully he will get it all out of his system - by all the useless posting he is making - and get a real life, which does not include bragging about it on a old game forum.

And no, moron, you can not kill the RuneQuake mod with your presence - if you are reading this - it will always be here and players like Slugnut - and me soon - will rise to squash you. Have a nice day!
                One day, when you aren't getting beaten 50-5, you will prevail. Until then, I'm laughing really hard at you. Remember when I'd follow you around on servers, stomp you, and rub it in your face? I was laughing equally as hard. I don't have time to kill your shitty mod anymore, but I've done a lot to hurt it. I've made the entire server leave tens if not hundreds of times. One day I shut the server down for like 8 hours and everyone who came on left out of frustration of getting owned.

And if you think "studying ca and dm" is gonna keep you from being anything but runequake garbage... Outrageous. Stay where you belong. Quake.shmack.net. You have no place alongside those of us who kill you newbs blindfolded.
                Last edited by omix2; 01-19-2008, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by omix2 View Post
                  I've made the entire server leave tens if not hundreds of times. One day I shut the server down for like 8 hours and everyone who came on left out of frustration of getting owned.
                  You really know how to be an asshole. Noone cares how good you are at a 10+ year old video game.

If it were real life I doubt you'd be pulling this shit with the people around you. But your one of those larpers who gets his kicks by hiding behind a PC while you talk shit. Its quite pathetic your tactics at gaining self recognition Omicron.

Don't get banned again while maintaining your fantasy image

P.S I didn't vote, theres no need to. its Obvious
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                  Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Quake is full of smack talkers, hell watch NHL, but unless someone is a cheat, i think they should be allowed to play. BUT, behavior is a consideration to each Admin on each server. Black card the offenders.

EDIT: i havent read the messages 1 bit, im posting this on the basis of the thread title. (i gotta be objective)..
                    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      You really know how to be an asshole. Noone cares how good you are at a 10+ year old video game.

If it were real life I doubt you'd be pulling this shit with the people around you. But your one of those larpers who gets his kicks by hiding behind a PC while you talk shit. Its quite pathetic your tactics at gaining self recognition Omicron.

Don't get banned again while maintaining your fantasy image

P.S I didn't vote, theres no need to. its Obvious
                      You just said a bunch of cliche' random pseudopsychoanalytical bullshit. Go practice your freud and try again Dr. Phil. Until then please spitshine my shoes young man, here's 5 cents. Can I get a "yes suh masta suh?"

Comment

You just said a bunch of cliche' random pseudopsychoanalytical bullshit. Go practice your freud and try again Dr. Phil. Until then please spitshine my shoes young man, here's 5 cents. Can I get a "yes suh masta suh?"
                        Omicron's mentality
                        "Ifyou can't dazzle 'em with brilliance...Baffle 'em with bullshit."

Omicron, i'm not only older then you, I'm about a foot taller then you. Your just alittle guy compared to me. I can see why you'd be hiding behind your PC while talking shit since its the only thing your good at. Your smart for your kind
                        I can't stand people who talk shit knowing they are about 5 pounds from being a midget

This is my last response to the waist of skin known as Omicron.

Know your place and go play Quake. :d K thnx bye.
                        Last edited by Phenom; 01-20-2008, 12:54 PM.
                        QuakeOne.com
                        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Dude, it is not my concern what you do on what servers and how you play. When are you going to get it through your THICK FUCKING STUPID PRE-MED STUDENT SKULL THAT NOBODY GIVES A FLYING SHIT ABOUT YOU OR YOUR STUPID SCORES AND MARGINAL QUAKE SKILLS ECLIPSED BY YOUR BIG FUCKING MOUTH SPEWING GARBAGE!

Jesus Chirst! You are nothing but an attention whore!

I am fucking sick of your ignorance. I was nice to you and everything. I did ALL I could to make you understand and possibly change you for the good, but ALL to no avail. You just ended up wasting my time with all that typing I did to you. It was all in vain. *shakes head* What a HUGE dissapointment you are!

It looks as if you are headed for another ban, especially now that you have crossed the line again insulting black people, with this racist slur aimed at Phenom:

Until then please spitshine my shoes young man, here's 5 cents. Can I get a "yes suh masta suh?"
                          Until your ban - which looks very probable right now - I will laugh even harder as you bitch, whine and squeal as you cry a river in frustration that once banned, you will not be able to view your precious server browser that us Quake newbies conveniently have provided for you! LOL! Or did you forget about that??? HAHA!!!

You can "own" me all you want - I love all challenges and they only make me better - but we all know you are a 15 ping fucking whore and even Slugnut with 55 ping (as me) rapes you royally. I am improving very rapid and I will take his place then surpass him as I will give you your daily beating when he will not be there and you show yourself on Shmack.

It is fun to own you in words, I have many times on the server and now it seems I will do it on the boards. Truth is, on the server, you ran out of steam and your "intelligence" burned out on you. I left as you were repeating the same pile of steaming shit phrazes over and over: "you are noob," "I own you". Blah blah. YAWN!

Quite frankly, I have better things to do then argue with an idiot like you over the net. I visit here and post for fun, to educate and entertain others, while you are here for a Popularity Contest to make yourself the Number 1 Asshole - as if anybody cares - and change people's minds about you - which they do no care. Ultimately, you come off as just an ignorant braggart under a stupid screen name.

The bottom line is that NOBODY on this board likes you and I do not see your purpose of being here along with "us stupid Quake noobs." You do nothing useful on this board at all, other then troll and insult others. You provide no useful information here and serve no purpose other then to annoy.

You fail to realize that this board is not your personal outlet journal to let out your hate against other Quake "noobs" as you say. Not only you are uselsess but also dangerously detrimental to our Quake player base as your sole aim is to drive players away - as illustrated by what declared you did at RuneQuake - by any means possible, by belittling with your foul mouth being your main weapon.

You really showed your colors this time, and I strongly hope the admins of this board ban you for life from here. We are all fed up with you and enough is enough!

We can do without your bullshit Hitler.

I now want to change my vote to ban "yes" instead of my previous vote of "no" (Administrators please do it - or delete my "yes" vote). You are a cancer to this board and I strongly feel you must be removed from it.

For all the reasons stated above, I AM IN FAVOR OF A LIFE BAN FOR OMICRON FROM ALL SERVERS UNDER THE QUAKEONE JURISDICTION AND ITS PROPRIETARY FORUM.

I end my PRO-BAN plea - along with the others - with a personal message to Omicron: KICK ROCKS YOU IGNORANT STUPID FUCKING PIG!!!

In the end it all comes to sportsmanship, and the biggest NOOBIE is YOU! HA-HA!
                          Last edited by Paradi$e; 01-20-2008, 07:06 AM.

Comment

At the risk of maybe pissing off Tia, but hopefully not [because she's on my short list of all-time favorite players] ...

A little over a year ago, Frenzy said something that made me instantly respect him. It went something like this (I forget how he said it):

"No one can make me mad. Getting mad is a decision."

Of all the people who have trash talked on Quake servers and in Quake forums over the years, are you going to let Omicron be the first one to get under your skin?

If so, he REALLY and truly is special.

And I don't see one person in this thread who hasn't been in a flame war before, so it isn't like anyone in this thread hasn't been in a Quake argument before.

/Add: if you or anyone in this thread ask Sole or Yellow to ban him and either of them do, I won't object. But I will find it sad that he gets the honor of being banned just because of what he has said on board, without -- as far as I can tell -- breaking any of the rules [I'm talking about since he registered again].
                            Last edited by Baker; 01-20-2008, 01:54 AM.
                            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

You did not piss me off because my message was not a flame at all. It was just a personal statement which is mutual between everybody, it is just that I took the personal time out to spell it all out and put it together coherently. I am sure it brought a smile to the posters hating him , as I proceeded to give him a pretty good beat down. My secondary aim was to make him feel as low as he makes others feel - give him a taste of his own medicine.

Nobody makes me mad, but I feel certain individuals must be removed from the premises in question. I do my best to get my point across for that to happen, but ultimately it is not up to me but to the Administrators to see my point of view and take the corrective action necessary. All I did is voice my concern and present my case, in this instance on behalf of me and those favoring the life-ban for this individual.

Then he will be stripped of the power to post on this forum and probably his only option left will be to spam servers with inane chatter - while others ignore him - I witnessed this firsthand - in the end probably getting himself banned on those servers as well and have nothing left in the end but to dwiddle his thumbs cursing the whole world out in his sad, murky and dingy little rathole basement in his mother's house, despite all his fake glorious Internet fame which he boldly projects and he wants us all to believe he has.

All of which, frankly, I find quite amusing.
                              1vs1 Speaknow? LOL! No thanks SCRUB, I rather cut my toenails! :d
                              Last edited by Paradi$e; 01-20-2008, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X