Omicron is killing the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omicron is killing the board

Baker is closing every single thread because of him!

Did it cross your mind to think he'll more than likely close this one too?

Comment

This kid is SAMRT.

Comment

just ignore him

Comment

Thanks for stating the blantently obvious, jow!
          e|------------------------0---------------
          B|---------------0^1----------------1----
          G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
          D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
          A|---------------0------------------------
          E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Comment

What did C*S post? I have him blocked

Comment

xoxota

Comment

Baker said continue the flame in the "appease my curiosity thread" yet that one was closed as well, kind of gives you the clue that the Admins are fed up. And the ban is not far behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradi$e View Post
                    Baker said continue the flame in the "appease my curiosity thread" yet that one was closed as well, kind of gives you the clue that the Admins are fed up. And the ban is not far behind.
                    Ohhhhhhh... Scary stuff.

If you were the least bit intelligent, which you aren't, you'd have noticed earlier that 10 hypocrites are starting threads about me and posting flames nonstop all while clamoring for me to be banned for just responding in kind. Even the runequake thread I made wasn't objectionable, it was opinion.

Stick with that 3rd shift job, you aren't a thinker. I mean shit if you spent half the time you spend looking up chubby black models to post on the forums of a dead videogame to actually read a book, maybe you'd commandeer the slightest bit of respect from me. Even in that scenario, not likely, you're bad at quake.

Comment

Blah, blah, blah! Yawn! Go back to that janitorial job and mop that floor shmuck, maybe then you will have enough short change to pay the electricty bill in your mother's dingy basement before your lights will be cut off. Lights out! lol!

Comment

Omicron, hows your grandpa? did you go visit him yet?
                        QuakeOne.com
                        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Omi refused to 1 v 1 Baked two days ago. I thought he was supposed to be some kind of self proclaimed "quake god", but instead he's just a chicken.

Comment

This doesn't show him backing out but it was like everyone wanted omi and Baked to 1v1 on speaknow and he wouldn't cc, so we ended up just having another team match afterwards.

But earlier on Baked just kept killing Omi, over and over. So he knew he'd get his ass raped if he 1 v 1'd. What a chickenshit!

Comment

I don't 1v1 100 pingers. Just like I wouldn't 1v1 someone in TU. Waste of time.

2 100 pingers or 2 TU members and I'd consider a 2v1.

Comment

Working...
                              X