X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg thats so outrageous and innovative. can i hold your hand

Comment

Originally posted by omix2 View Post
      Since the end of WWII the united states has approached foreign affairs with a policy of outright imperialism. We enslave 3rd world countries and force people into poverty. The USA assassinates democratically elected leaders with the CIA (Chile). The USA is the cause of fundamental islam, and the rest of the world has to suffer for it. Does anyone even remember the Iran-Iraq war? This country is evil, even in intentions. It's hard to imagine the other side being anything but right. This country masquerades as some kind of moral force in the world when in reality it has perpetrated some very heinous acts, and continues to wage war and destabilize the middle east and with it the rest of the world.

The truth is muslims would've never bothered us if had simply lived and let live. There are many reasons for what they do. We radicalized osama himself. Now he's supposedly the most evil man in the world. I sympathize with the terrorists, because they are the underdogs fighting an evil imperialist giant. This country will fall.
      This sounds like usual "gee the US is bad" stuff.

Now, before you stop thinking and falsely decide I have the opposite position because that is what you have been trained to do, listen to what I am about to say.

---> Everyone is lying. <----

This is the problem. And both "sides" indoctrinate people to shut down their brains.

Sounds like you've reached a conclusion. Therefore your brain has been shutdown. People who have a reached a conclusion stop thinking.

And politicians and the media indoctrinate people to stop thinking.

The truth is muslims would've never bothered us if had simply lived and let live. There are many reasons for what they do. We radicalized osama himself. Now he's supposedly the most evil man in the world. I sympathize with the terrorists, because they are the underdogs fighting an evil imperialist giant. This country will fall.
      There is field of science called communications theory. It is different than psychology, but with a lot of overlaps.

It is fascinating, but also terribly disappointing. It is also why most people will never be much more than unthinking drones.

I've mentioned in other threads the 2 positions con game that US politics likes to do. Why are there 2 positions? Are any of these positions right?

It's all about control. You can be more easily controlled if there are 2 fabricated (and wrong) positions advocated by the media and the political parties.

Did you form this position yourself?
      Have you ever asked yourself why these positions are so simplistic?
      Have you ever asked yourself why these positions are so finalistic in their conclusions?

If you are fed a simple and finalistic position and buy it, you have been suckered.

Simple sells, is easy to communicate and requires little education to adopt so it can be mass transmitted with a high adoption rate.

Finalistic conclusions mean that you are relieved from further exploration or questioning so you no longer need to think or seek answers. Brain shutdown.

Mighty convenient for the powers that be for you to stop thinking, isn't it?
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

This country is evil, even in intentions. It's hard to imagine the other side being anything but right. This country masquerades as some kind of moral force in the world when in reality it has perpetrated some very heinous acts ... I sympathize with the terrorists ... This country will fall.
        sympathize - definition: to agree, correspond, or accord.

LOL!

You really made my day with this one, I think I might put this in my sig. Great quote moron! The Feds will break down your door and take your 5 dollar computer away in your mother's dingy basement - where you live - from which you bravely talk so much shit from. And I bet you won't be so courageous then as they shove their guns in your face and slam you to the ground, and cuff you.

You do not deserve to be here, you are an ungreateful Anti-American bottom feeder. You really outdid and accomplished yourself with this one, CONGRATUFUCKINGLATIONS MORON, you pass 5th grade! :party:

More great stuff from the Omicron's original post: (In case he quickly comes and erases it) HA!

We enslave 3rd world countries and force people into poverty. The USA assassinates democratically elected leaders with the CIA The USA is the cause of fundamental islam, and the rest of the world has to suffer for it. This country is evil, even in intentions. It's hard to imagine the other side being anything but right. This country masquerades as some kind of moral force in the world when in reality it has perpetrated some very heinous acts, and continues to wage war and destabilize the middle east and with it the rest of the world.

There are many reasons for what they do. osama. Now he's supposedly the most evil man in the world. I sympathize with the terrorists, because they are the underdogs fighting an evil imperialist giant. This country will fall.
        OSAMA IS THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN IN THE WORLD - DUMBSHIT! LOL!

Originally posted by spooker View Post
        omg thats so outrageous and innovative. can i hold your hand
        Tell me about it, what a bunch of obvious sophomorical bullshit! HO HO HO!!! Any 12 year old can say the same thing from just reading a newspaper. You are not impressing anybody with that bullshit, nice try on wanting to look intelligent, but you fall flat on your dumb face, faker! ROFL! But I strongly suggest you stick with that toilet plunger and unclog those public toilets janitor boy!, because you are made of the same waste remains and that is where you come from. And it seems no matter how hard you flush, you still do not go away! BWAHAHA! OWNED AGAIN! Or better yet, stick to playing Quake and get pulverized by average Joes. LOL!
        Last edited by Paradi$e; 01-25-2008, 11:43 PM.

Comment

intelligent and rational people do not train other intelligent and rational people with cowardly tactics in the attempt to vaporise thousands of innocent civilians because "god told me it was the right thing to do."

get real.

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
            This sounds like usual "gee the US is bad" stuff.

Now, before you stop thinking and falsely decide I have the opposite position because that is what you have been trained to do, listen to what I am about to say.

---> Everyone is lying. <----

This is the problem. And both "sides" indoctrinate people to shut down their brains.

Sounds like you've reached a conclusion. Therefore your brain has been shutdown. People who have a reached a conclusion stop thinking.

And politicians and the media indoctrinate people to stop thinking.

There is field of science called communications theory. It is different than psychology, but with a lot of overlaps.

It is fascinating, but also terribly disappointing. It is also why most people will never be much more than unthinking drones.

I've mentioned in other threads the 2 positions con game that US politics likes to do. Why are there 2 positions? Are any of these positions right?

It's all about control. You can be more easily controlled if there are 2 fabricated (and wrong) positions advocated by the media and the political parties.

Did you form this position yourself?
            Have you ever asked yourself why these positions are so simplistic?
            Have you ever asked yourself why these positions are so finalistic in their conclusions?

If you are fed a simple and finalistic position and buy it, you have been suckered.

Simple sells, is easy to communicate and requires little education to adopt so it can be mass transmitted with a high adoption rate.

Finalistic conclusions mean that you are relieved from further exploration or questioning so you no longer need to think or seek answers. Brain shutdown.

Mighty convenient for the powers that be for you to stop thinking, isn't it?
            History will tell you all you need to know. Iran - Iraq war: both sides played against each other. Saddam encouraged to invade Iran and funded. Hundreds of thousands die, kids are sent into minefields, etc. 9-11 is GI JOE toy soldiers compared to the Iran Iraq war.

Then after supporting Osama vs. the USSR they radicalized him thanks to a US military base near mecca. They've held the veil over the eyes of the American people and continue to assert that Muslims are inherently evil people that just don't want to be free and hate our way of life. When in reality the whole situation is due to the USA encroaching on the middle east, supporting Israel, fomenting coups, using the CIA, etc.

I do not take any "finalist" positions. I am a free thinker. It doesn't take a genius to know that the united states is an imperialist power, one with only its own interests at heart with no regard for innocent lives, real democracy, or other people.

Comment

Too late now! Nice try to changing to a nice post, you ungrateful Anti-American pig who lives here!

Omicron, The Feds are coming to take you to Guantanamo Bay, don't forget your pacifier EMO-toddler! HaHa! I destroyed you so bad you didn't even have anything to say for yourself. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!

Comment

Working...
              X