X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flame Thread Depot

Flame Thread Depot

Stuff that is really derailing a thread ...

1) that has a REAL topic being discussed something for no good reason
    2) and the thread isn't already unintelligible
    3) and the thread isn't about a topic that will naturally lead to arguing ...

... might get moved here (or might not).

If you want to argue, an existing thread with arguing is a better place than starting to ruin a thread that isn't.
    Last edited by Baker; 01-28-2008, 02:05 AM.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Stick to runequake scrublet.

Comment

* Now talking in #quake1
      * Topic is '| ftp://clan-rum.org | www.clanhdz.com | www.quakeone.com | NEWS!! Kooky is back from the dEad!! | RAMBO is BAD ASS. 10/10. GO SEE IT.'
      * Set by Shorty`onetime*****s on Sun Jan 27 15:26:25
      * ChanServ sets mode: +o omicron
      <omicron> dude im laughing so hard
      <omicron> paradise wrote me another 3 novels
      <omicron> i pissed her off by saying i supported the terrorists in iraq
      <omicron> LOL
      <omicron> oh my god im laughing so hard tears are coming out of my eyes
      <omicron> ive never talked to a more stupid human being
      <omicron> in my entire life
      <haze_> lol wtf
      <haze_> shes from the hood yo
      <haze_> cut her some slack
      <N***> that paradise person is a retard
      <m****> ahmen N***
      <m****> lol
      <N***> i just read tthe color green thing
      <N***> she has no idea what shes talking about
      <N***> must be some form of euro trash
      <N***> ;o
      <m****> actually,hood rat from NY
      <m****> haha
      <m****> shes a runequaker,so...
      <N***> let alone talks on a quake fourm
      <m****> that sums it up
      <N***> agreed
      <N***> dirty slut
      <N***> .com
      <N***> omni owns her tho
      <N***> so thats swift
      Last edited by omix2; 01-27-2008, 04:35 PM.

Comment

EMO-Scrub, your "friends" don't know the half of it. If they came and read what I actually wrote it is clear who the stupid one is. You throwing lies around about me without them knowing the factual truth matters as much as a fart in the wind.

I bet they would laugh harder at you when they would read the truth I exposed about you. Oops, I wasn't supposed to go there? HAHA! but seriously son, you are a sucker and a loser. What is funniest to me is that you keep coming back for more!

And why leave out their names, are you protecting your butt-buddies? ROFL!

I am way smarter then you and you dismissing me just by labelling me a racist name, without listening to what I have to say, just shows your pure ignorance - and I win again!

I roasted you on these boards, you are mad, and you have nothing left to say, point blank.

You read every word I said, you know it, but will never admit it, because you just crave attention and I just like demoralizing you, and I made a comedy show out of you.

You saying that I'm stupid just went over my head. All your pre-med crap won't save you in this world, in the end you will still do what you have done - scrub public toilets in the subway, pretending to be a doctor. Ha!

And lastly you did not piss me off at all when you stated you admire terrorist. That was actually the pinnacle of your stupidity.

Open you fucking eyes and read my posts otherwise don't flame me back, because you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. You are just too off topic with your stupidity.

In the end, I guess this "hood-rat" made you her bitch. Keep crying endlessly, there is always that fat chick that has sympathy for you, not to mention the shit that sticks to the toilets, it needs you to remove it.

You are finished here son. Take your flames elsewhere.

TOILET CALLING DOCTOR EMO-SCRUB!!! SCRUB, SCRUB, SCRUB US CLEAN!!! HAHA!!!

Have fun "doctor," "curing" the toilets, that is!
        Last edited by Paradi$e; 01-28-2008, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X