I'm needing some assistance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm needing some assistance...

If you know of any Quake gamers (or are 1),that are located over seas (im in the USA) , I'm needing to run a cell phone bill up,and I was hoping that I could recruit the help of someone for a few days (3-4) of allowing me to call someone's house phone and leaving the phones off the hook,so I can run a cell phone bill up really quickly/easily.

Long story short, my wife's x-husband ruined her credit by running up 3,000 dollars worth of cell phone bills while they was still together,and that asshole gave my daughter a cell phone,which has been nothing but a headache to me and my family,and before I smash it into lots of itty bitty peices,we wanna jack the cell phone bill up through the roof,and if anyone can help me do this,it will be greatly appreciated.

Note : Dont bother mentioning these : downloading mp3's , downloading games,downloading anything whatsoever. I dont want to spend countless hours downloading 3-5dollar mp3's,or 7-15 dollar games.

PS : Send me a PM if you can help me with this,with the hours you can help me with this,phone number,etc etc.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

sounds like quite a noble venture mindz. sorry i cant help. it would be best if you called a cell phone in europe, because i believe when you call a cell phone in europe the person receiving the call pays nothing and the person making the call pays out the ass. opposite of american system. its the little differences <insert other cliches>

Comment

2 words, dude

phone sex

Comment

He has a point there. That's the fastest way to rack up $$$ on a phone...

Mindzy.. I have to say.. you're hilarious!! How old is this daughter with the cell and why is it causing so many problems?

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
        2 words, dude

phone sex
        www.Net-Tyme.com
        Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
        Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
          2 words, dude

phone sex
          that really wouldn't work because you also have to have a credit card too

http://mysticcreations.yolasite.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Net-Tyme View Post

How old is this daughter with the cell and why is it causing so many problems?
            our daughter is 12, and at frist it wasn't so much the fact of the phone being such the problem as my ex.. but my kids ( 12 & 9) were to share it and that didn't happen, and it became more of something to fight over, then the shit just kept hitting the fan from there. Mindz didn'tmention that the sob ran 2 cell phone bills up on me while we were married (calling his girlfriends).
            So myself, I want the bill sky high before mindzy stomps it..

alittle insight on my ex--he also was using the phone to try to "pump" our kids for info on what was going on and other stupid little thing about me,chris, and the rest of my family. not to mention the stunt he pulled over christmas

http://mysticcreations.yolasite.com/

Comment

Call Chuck Norris...

Comment

In one day : just shy of an 800 dollar cell phone bill,along with a nice message "You've reached your monthly limit on data transfers".

I just downloaded tons of games,downloaded some video's,etc etc.
                It also says "Next Bill due - Immediately".
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Can anyone say owned? Haha!

sup mindz

Comment

GothicCandy, I would leave this "gift" in a drawer and just get my kids a go-phone. They each have their own and to use it you have to do your chores or no more minutes are purchased. As far as the Daddy P.I.T.A. phone. It gets turned on after 6pm and not before homework is done.

Or get the go phone, put it on your package already, tell them NO CALLS.. texting only and pay the 5 bucks each for unlimited texting? They are teenagers.. This is going to be a problem.. lol. My daughter is 14 and does well with her phone, but of course..she doesn't have to share it.. Her brother is 10 years older and out of the house.
                    www.Net-Tyme.com
                    Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
                    Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Why not just take him to court? Much easier then getting "revenge" and doing something intentionally illegal in the process - like he did - which could backfire.

Just a suggestion. I hope your distress will be over soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X