No announcement yet.

Engine features idea thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry R00k, I had a rough day today. I just felt down when you dropped all my requests like they were nothing without at least elaborating on why you didn't want to do them

PLAY QUAKE DODGEBALL!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/quake-dodgeball

Trickle's VWeps

Comment

Rook does plenty.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Getting back on the thread topic, would it be possible to have a setting for all us HPB's. Like the 'Classic' mode but something that alters a host of settings within the engine to maximise performance. Personally I often play on a number of low spec machine and also play across the atlantic and the ability to switch to a cut down - possibly low graphic detail setting via a simple menu option that helps me eek out a few more fps and a little reduction in ping would be much appreciated. I know a list of suggested settings has been posted here previously but I'm guessing the engine designers would know the very best tweaks for their engine. Just food for thought

Kind regards

Monty

P.S. Just in case we don't say it enough I know from my experience on the European servers that there are many of us who appreciate all that you guys do, particularly Baker and Rook, and we'd just like to say a big thank you for all the effort you put in. Keep up the good work guys.
        Mr.Burns
        "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
        WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
        Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Working...
        X