Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Omicron and Phenom the biggest trolls, flamers and instigators of QuakeOne.Com?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Omicron and Phenom the biggest trolls, flamers and instigators of QuakeOne.Com?

I know I am stupid for addressing them.

I am changing that now with this.

[Inserted Picture Failed]

I put them both onto Ignore, I wanted to post that picture for half an hour. No matter what I did, resize picture, it was .jpg, I changed format, nothing. It will not load up into my Photobucket account for nothing... I had a physical small .jpg file from a screen capture which was cropped and processed into an image editor and it would not upload for nothing!

I never seen anything like this!

Surely, it is a sign from God that they are rejected! *Shakes head*

This is my last address to both of them. I am cutting myself off of them forever from board and server.

Lozers, have fun getting each other off and I have more important things to do than clean off the shit you trolls endlessly throw onto me.

Let us see how if they can not latch of to me who they pick next to victimize.

Poll is explanatory.

Pattern is: Paradise posts unrelated to them, both the trolls come raging into her posts with foam at mouth and flame. It is evident by now. The shitting and derailment of posts has got to stop and I am going to be the mature one by finally ignoring them both.

Let this be the last example of why QuakeOne.Com is falling off the cliff at times because of these 2 stupid attention whores.

I wanted to be nice to both and they never reciprocated. Failed souls, failed lives, failed cases... May God have mercy onto you both onto your Judgement Day, I am through!

Hallelujah!
    YES, ABSOLUTELY, THEY GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO!!!!!
    57.14%
    No, they are just stupid that way.
    0.00%
    Paradise is dreaming.
    42.86%
    Last edited by Paradise; 05-18-2008, 06:03 PM.

I'm not sure why you are having difficulty embedding an image, you've done it plenty of times before so it can't be that you are doing it wrong.

It is probably the case of the site the image is hosted on not allowing embedding. Some image hosts do this to prevent their bandwidth being used.

---

On the subject at hand (trolling):

Although isn't possible to go back and change the way things have been done, one of the best ways to avoid trolling is to never do it.

Keeping clean is the best defense against trolling, especially because someone who keeps a clean profile makes it easier for administrators to identify a "guilty" party and fix a problem.

By not keeping clean, one sends the message that they like being trolled and think it's acceptable behavior or at least satisfies their wish for attention at your expense. And it makes admining more difficult.
    Last edited by Baker; 05-18-2008, 06:13 PM.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

how do you get so worked up over internet drama >_>
      e|------------------------0---------------
      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
      A|---------------0------------------------
      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Ask those 2.

Well I did everything I did before with the image capture. I know I am not dumb into that subject! lol...

While at the screen, CTRL+PRINTSCREEN. Open up an image editor, paste image from clipboard, crop desired area, save end result pic as JPG. Then I went to PB to upload it and upload fails. I did this for half an hour before saying f**k it.

It works with everything else. I test uploaded a regular random pic from the net and I took a screenshot of another website and after processing it as I described above it uploads fine to PB. I really can not figure what is wrong with it and after a while I failed to care.

It can be something with coded image that PB does not like from this site. I do not know, that sounds ridiculous though and that area I have no knowledge about.

Nice words of wisom onto the rest.

Comment

Tia, you aren't helping yourself with this poll. You are only adding fuel to the fire. If you would learn to restrain yourself from feeding those whom you deem "trolls" they would eventually stop trolling you. And vice versa. You aren't exactly innocent of the things you claim they do.
          Last edited by Cherrie; 05-18-2008, 09:43 PM. Reason: ETA to add: I am no way stating anyone mentioned in this thread is a troll.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^
            Yeah what cherrie said.

You are painting a big target on yourself. Especially with this over dramatic, jesus, love fest of a relgious post.

I almost want to make fun of you.

Comment

I know what you mean, but making fun of a person because they are God-fearing is blasphemous. Watch out with that!

There is nothing wrong with making fun. There is a big difference between "making fun" and "demoralizing."

I put these 2 idiots onto Ignore anyway. Not because I can not take it. Because it is not important anymore.

5,000 years from now, nobody will care what Omicron and Phenom trolled onto a message board. It is one of those feelings, where you go outside, stick your hands into you pockets, look up at the night sky and the stars and you laugh at their idiocy of it all while you walk and kick a pebble. That is how I feel about it.

I made this poll for everybody new that comes here to avoid them. Because they pick onto newbies and drive them away. That is their specialized profession.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherrie View Post
                You aren't exactly innocent of the things you claim they do.
                This is totally false.

I challenge you to find one post where I start shit with people for no reason at all.

I admit, most of the time it is because they started with me first and flamed me.

I agree with everything else you said, but this last thing you have not seen enough to make that judgement.

I am talking about recently, not the old me which I completely erased since I found God.

Comment

Well, one doesn't have to look far. In your flame war with Omi, which was mercifully locked, you went out of your way to follow him around and post in unrelated threads. Anyone making a cursory search would see that. I will admit you have calmed down since your recent suspension, but prior to that you were no better.

Originally posted by Paradise View Post
                  I know what you mean, but making fun of a person because they are God-fearing is blasphemous. Watch out with that!
                  This isn't true. The dictionary interpretation of blasphemy:

Pronunciation[blas-fuh-mee]
                  1. impious utterance or action concerning God or sacred things.
                  2. Judaism. an act of cursing or reviling God.
                  3. Theology. the crime of assuming to oneself the rights or qualities of God.
                  4. irreverent behavior toward anything held sacred, priceless, etc.: He uttered blasphemies against life itself.

It says nothing about talking ill of a "god-fearing" person. Just God himself/herself.
                  Last edited by Cherrie; 05-18-2008, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradise View Post
                    I challenge you to find one post where I start shit with people for no reason at all.
                    RenegadeC? Canadian*Sniper? Me because I wouldn't admin-own Omicron despite your 500 posts insisting he had to be banned or whatever.

Pot, meet kettle.
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Cherrie, you did not complete your research.

You did searches but did you look why I responded into those unrelated threads?

Well, if you did look before I posted something about Omicron, you would see that he said something BEFORE derogatory about me. This is his pattern.

I suggest you look deeper and harder into an issue before doing a simple search and looking at the headlines and seeing different threads and therefore assume I jump thread to thread and flame him when into fact he said something against me into a un-related thread the same way into which he did with Baker's poll recently and I defended myself. That is it!

Further, those definitions are pointless and I can even say based onto them that a God-fearing person is sacred and a reflection of God and therefore someone that makes fun of that is indeed guilty of blasphemy.

Cherrie no offense, if you are going to put up an argument against me you might as well gather more evidence and think deeper into the issue than string and throw some random pieces of information together and post some definitions you looked up online.

Thank you for your support into your other thread, I appreciate it girl.

-T.
                      Last edited by Paradise; 05-19-2008, 12:28 AM.

Comment

5000 years from now no one will care...

Paradise wrote:

"5000 years from now no one will care..."

How about 5 minutes from now.

I don't have any experience with Phenom but from the first game with oc it was a trash fest but I can deal with that. Usually there's some progression or insight gained and trash fights can sometimes be witty but that's not the case with oc, he's the same today as when I first saw him. It ain't pretty.

As for the trolling and flames I've stumbled across on the boards and in the occasional game, and I assume I've only scratched the surface, oc must have the flattest ass on planet earth. How can you spend that much time sitting staring at electrons?

Get a frickin girlfriend. Give that pasty white complexion and your red-eyes a break, it'll be a win win situation all around. Maybe the clear liquid diarrhea from sitting 22 hours a day at a monitor will get turned around.

I sign myself "owned by the 6 ping flatt butt known as oc,"

S

Comment

I didn't need to search, because I was a witness to those threads as they occurred. I saw you jumping into thread after thread, as well as Omi. This goes back to what I said in the thread that was closed. You were doing as much trolling THEN as he was. Neither of you could let the issue drop. I, again state, that I have no problem with you defending yourself, it was the way in which you chose to do so.

The definition I looked up online had nothing to do with your or Omi's trolling. It has to do with your use of the word "blasphemy" which doesn't mean what you think it means.

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                            RenegadeC? Canadian*Sniper? Me because I wouldn't admin-own Omicron despite your 500 posts insisting he had to be banned or whatever.

Pot, meet kettle.
                            CS - Wanted to duel me but after my clash with Phenom he suddenly ran away with excuses of broken mice and no computers. Yet I found him whiling away onto another CA server right after that and all his devices magically re-appeared! How convenient!

I never really flamed him, he had a naive innocence to him. I made fun of him mostly. And that drawing I made was funny, you must admit, everybody I show it to cracks up and I piss my pants myself everytime I look at it.

Not to mention that his SmashQuake mod crashed my comp. and that pissed me off even more.

Renegade, if he is Sniper and not, who cares? One day Renegade did have a picture that looked exactly like Sniper onto his profile.

They are not really hurtful to me. I am not whining about them.

You, you were not doing your job admining. You said you draw the line somewhere which you stated where making fun of dead ones and racial slurs.

At this incident, yet when Omicron was insulting my dead aunt which succumbed to AIDS, you did nothing about it and said stop coming and crying to you for help if I can not handle it.

I can handle it, all I was saying is that it is inappropriate and you must moderate it. I said it then and I say it now, Admin positions means sometimes and I do say sometimes, you must get off that high shining throne and do your job, not throw a fit over it as you did.

Do you have any more things to discuss Baker, now it is the time to finally bring them out into the open.

I never considered you a bad guy, no never far from that. You are indeed a great person, BUT, you claim to be impartial yet when your feelings kick in you act irrational. Look me into the eye and say it is not so!

I am not challenging you. Had you really been partial you have acted differently.

Not to mention the recent incident where I sent you a newbie for you to help since you are so good into doing it.

What do you do? You try to embaress me and send a jackassed reply to Phenom, Sole and Yellow trying to make fun of me.

I had to be real clever and turn it around to save face and show that newbie the REAL purpose of QUAKEONE website which is not to embaress others but rather to promoto QUAKE1 and bring into fresh players - the thing he was PRIMARILY interested into the first place and not your attempt to make fun of me and embaress me.

Is this how you are going to greet newbies - introduce them into a flame war?

I still do not complain about you. You are a good person and these are minor things. They are not even annoyances.

All that I am saying is address those issues. Yes, another GIGANTOR reply from Tia, but by now, I think you are accustomed to that.

Regards,
                            -T.

Comment

Baker & Cherrie's reply

... and to be fair Paradise does spend an equal amount of time on these boards.

Baker do the U.S. economy and Tia's employer a favor and shut this down!!

S

Comment

Working...
                              X