Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Warcraft

Any players out there?

I have a few 70s and could help if anyone has been interested in trying but never gave it a shot.

Server: Trollbane (PvE)
    Toons: Frappuccino (70 UD Rogue), Overpower (70 Orc Warrior), Dispetto (70 Orc Shaman), Uoyllik (70 Orc Warlock)

i play, but only on pvp servers (gorefiend) and i don't play very often. I'm only level 32, or something. Gnome.

Comment

never played wow, but I played silkroad for a little while some years back... I think I still had my FX5200... that was like 2 years ago I think. it's like a free knockoff version of wow. I might look into it again this summer.
      e|------------------------0---------------
      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
      A|---------------0------------------------
      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

I hsve a level ?23? Troll , but I haven't played in a while.

Canadian*Sniper and me use to team up and do quests, but he's taking a long break from stuff like that.

I've been wanting to get back into it but I probably wouldn't get to play much
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

The Forgotten Coast PvP. No time for carebear stuff.

Officer/Internal Affairs

Running a guild in WoW takes all of my time and I've lost interest in any other games. I've been playing since Jan 05 and have multiple 70's. I love this game as it still challenges me in instructing 24 other people to accomplish a goal as a team.

I still check this site from time to time and see what's going on. Glad the community is keeping Quake alive.

Peace.
          Last edited by Grim; 06-05-2008, 06:26 AM.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

As it is I've never played WOW. When the new Diablo comes out I'll have to jump into that.
            'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
            someone to hear your prayers
            someone who cares
            your own... personal... Shambie
            someone to hear your prayers
            someone whos there

Comment

I should really pick this game up. I liked it when I tried the demo with C*S. I also love these types of games generally... I played the Final Fantasy online game for awhile but stopped playing because I got to a point where I just didn't have time anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                The Forgotten Coast PvP. No time for carebear stuff.

Officer/Internal Affairs

Running a guild in WoW takes all of my time and I've lost interest in any other games. I've been playing since Jan 05 and have multiple 70's. I love this game as it still challenges me in instructing 24 other people to accomplish a goal as a team.

I still check this site from time to time and see what's going on. Glad the community is keeping Quake alive.

Peace.
                PvE servers aren't carebear. PvP servers aren't PvP, either. They're bored corpse campers. That aside...

If any of you who seem mildly interested in getting into the game, feel free to send me a whisper on any of my toons (listed in the OP) and I'll be more than happy to help where I can.

Comment

My roomates are all WoW freaks, hehe. We have several different systems, and I'll be on quake all night, meanwhile, all of these guys play WoW beside me. I've been slowly picking up the game without touching it, because I wan't to learn about it before I jump into it. I may be playing soon
                  uakene.com

Comment

I might pick WoW back up soon, it was fun last stretch that I played!

FOR THE HORDE!
                    QuakeOne.com
                    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                    Great Quake engine

Comment

I caved and bought the game!

Comment

I also broke down and re-downloaded WoW I'll be in touch with you Deigo, I'm not sure which server my troll is on, we'll see after the 3.5GB download finishes heh, later.
                        QuakeOne.com
                        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                        Great Quake engine

Comment

Unfortunately the WoW account creation system is "undergoing maintance" and anytime you attempt to create an account it randomly redirects you to a 404 Page Not found error page Reading the forums, it's been like this since June 6th. Nice way to promote your game to new players Bizzard.

Comment

Yay account creation finally worked. Any suggestions on a race and class to start off as with the beginning intention of solo'ing until I get more involved in the game?

Comment

Hunter, you can get a pet at lvl ?14? then you can kill monsters at 2x speed
                              QuakeOne.com
                              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                              Great Quake engine

Comment

Working...
                              X