what movie is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what movie is this?

I was thinking about a lot of movies I saw in the past and theres this one Egyptian horror movie I saw when I was 15 on HBO. all I remember is a part of the movie towards the end where a Pharaoh I think was being resurrected and people who worshiped him kneeled down on broken glass before him.

PLAY QUAKE DODGEBALL!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/quake-dodgeball

Trickle's VWeps

Stargate?

I remember the pharoah being hot, then I realized he was a guy, so then they wern't hawt.

Comment

I remember the pharaoh was a dude and was very corpse looking still. hah

PLAY QUAKE DODGEBALL!

Trickle's VWeps

Comment

Horror movie? Does it involve mummies or locusts?

Way too many horror movies involving Egypt in some retrospective way, but some theoretical candidates are the Exorcist, the Omen and um, well it wasn't really a horror movie per se, the Mummy.

/Likely 0 of 3 correct guesses
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

but any of them you remember where a corpse from a tomb was resurrected and people kneeled on broken glass saying they worshiped him?

PLAY QUAKE DODGEBALL!

Trickle's VWeps

Comment

don't remember any such thing
            uakene.com

Comment

Originally posted by LockNLoad View Post
              but any of them you remember where a corpse from a tomb was resurrected and people kneeled on broken glass saying they worshiped him?
              Ah, Tomb Raider the movie!

/Not really! I've got nfi. :d

Originally posted by Magn3tar View Post
              Stargate?

I remember the pharoah being hot, then I realized he was a guy, so then they wern't hawt.
              Yeah, I hate it when that happens

Stargate went down in my book as the movie with the best first half in comparison to how boring the 2nd half was.

The first half sets you up with this mysterious thing and you wonder what amazing place could be on the other side of it.

And then what's on the other side? Some sand dunes!
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
              X