Banned from Quakeboard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned from Quakeboard?

The other day I found out about this Quakeboard site, but when I followed the link, it reports that I am banned, even though I have never been to the site before. Could anyne help me with this?

its probably just a similar ip address or isp has been banned, but the person who was banned probably isnt even around now, contact [email protected] with your ip 1.1.1.* and he'll fix you right up.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

dead forum is dead
      e|------------------------0---------------
      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
      A|---------------0------------------------
      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Probably just the IP range that is blocked and not specific to user.

Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
          its probably just a similar ip address or isp has been banned, but the person who was banned probably isnt even around now, contact [email protected] with your ip 1.1.1.* and he'll fix you right up.
          Thanks! I emailed him, I'll tell you guys if he reply's or not.

Comment

Originally posted by JackHole View Post
            Probably just the IP range that is blocked and not specific to user.

Sorry!
            Kaatridge, if the admin of quakeboard was a snake,like, a really big python, you would have already been constricted DDDDD
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

it's not worth sorting out, trust me. that place has been a graveyard ever since quakeone took off

Comment

Originally posted by spooker View Post
                it's not worth sorting out, trust me. that place has been a graveyard ever since quakeone took off
                I would like access anyway. Yugo Heck is helping me sort it out.

Comment

Quakeboard has many memories involved with it, so from the RuneQuaker's perspective, as would be Spooker's and George's point of view , it would be pointless,as it really has nothing to do with that community, but I for one hold Quakeboard.net dearly in my heart,and it can never be replaced.

Comment

Working...
                  X