X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
    I'm currently watching The Karate Kid @ www.hulu.com , a classic
    Did a quick lookup of that.

Mindz, what is that site? Is it free or do you have to pay a monthly fee or something?

Seems to be an ad-supported tv and possibly movies site? Free?
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

absolutely free Baker, and 100% legal

Hulu.com - the NBC Universal & News Corp venture which aims to provide a YouTube like viral online distribution model while allowing them to still generate ad revenue. -SomeDudes Blog
      You're still forced to endur commercials,but compared to Cable/Satellite , the commercial last like a mere 30seconds, and you back on your way to your programming, or you're given the option to watch a 2+minute movie trailer which eliminates all of the commercial interuptions. Hulu.com is the future of legitimit TVIP websites.

Hulu.com also eliminates the need for buffering large video's.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
        absolutely free Baker, and 100% legal

You're still forced to endur commercials,but compared to Cable/Satellite , the commercial last like a mere 30seconds, and you back on your way to your programming, or you're given the option to watch a 2+minute movie trailer which eliminates all of the commercial interuptions. Hulu.com is the future of legitimit TVIP websites.

Hulu.com also eliminates the need for buffering large video's.
        I watch instant movies on Netflix with a vengeance, but I've depleted the selection over the last several months :d :d

I'll have to check this out.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I don't have the attention span to watch movies.
          Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
            I don't have the attention span to watch movies.
            I actually don't either.

But I've developed tricks!

Comment

Zeitgeist, it blew my mind.
              'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
              someone to hear your prayers
              someone who cares
              your own... personal... Shambie
              someone to hear your prayers
              someone whos there

Comment

Working...
              X