Q1 Models sketched up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q1 Models sketched up!

Hey guys, I threw this in as a reply loosely related to google chrome or well, google apps in general.

I've ported 4 of the q1 guns into Sketchup and provided as many measurements for parts of each gun as I could. This is intended for people who want to make their own life-sized Quake Props out of clay,woods, plastic, metals, whatever they can get their hands on. The zip is on my Qexpo site.

Have fun, suggestions for more guns are welcome!

-Amon26

WOW that's really cool. I wouldnt think to make a lifesize RL model but this kinda would be fun!
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

very awesome indeed, would be good for Halloween, perhaps you can measure the shambler? I'm going to guess near or about 12 feet.

PLAY QUAKE DODGEBALL!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/quake-dodgeball

Trickle's VWeps

Comment

q1_shambler_sketchup.zip

11 foot shambler, measured and ready for fabrication

Amon-ymous delivers!

Comment

Sweet! Very good work! I have had the idea of modeling some quake 1 weapons in Maya. Specifically the Super Nailgun, RL and GL.

I'm teaching myself Maya atm so the practice will be good.

Some of my Maya adventures...

Comment

jpgrocket.jpg
            been working on the RL from q3a. I found some nice foam tagboard (the stuff used for like, science expos in school, etc) and I'm building the body from that. barrel from 3 liters. it looks rough here but i'll be throwing lots of nice paint and detail onto the final surfaces when its all done.

Comment

Now all we need is a full sized amusement park with all the quake maps. I would love to walk through some of the places I have been. - fid
              -fiddler-

Comment

Working...
              X