I just got a mac!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got a mac!

Hey gang, sorry I haven't been around too much. I've been doing a bunch of work outside the PC world so I don't get much time to hang around here.

But I had to mention this utterly crazy thing I just did. Yep, I went and got a goddamn mac. Now before you throw your shoes at me hear me out, It's a cheap (cant do better than 20 bucks) old G4, its creaky and chugs a lot. I've been a true-blue PC user since i was 12 and now that I'm in mac-land, you would think I've never used a goddamn mouse before. Its very confusing.

Anyways, first thing I had to test: Does it play quake? and boy! IT DOES! It even plays Quake 3 Arena, online! with mods!

So it might be a mac, it might be old, it might smell like yuppie, but hey, its a twenty dollar quake-machine, and a sexy looking one at that!

So go onto ebay, grab up a cheap abused ibook or imac, teach it the ways of the rocket, and bring it to a LAN party for laughs.

Seeya soon guys,
    -Amon26

P.S: I'm making a Quake 3 TV Episode 3.. Is that okay with everyone?

Originally posted by Amon26 View Post
    Now before you throw your shoes at me hear me out, It's a cheap (cant do better than 20 bucks) old G4, its creaky and chugs a lot. I've been a true-blue PC user since i was 12 and now that I'm in mac-land, you would think I've never used a goddamn mouse before. Its very confusing.

Now that we've "heard you out" can we start throwing shoes?

I don't hate Mac, I just don't use one.

and lets see your next Q3 video! boomchikachika boomchickachicka headshot! haha
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Lol, missile

xd

Comment

Working...
      X