I went to school with this pyscho fucker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to school with this pyscho fucker

I went to school with this motherfucker, I was even good friends during highschool with this guy...

WHAT THE FUCK MAN?

Travis deserves nothing less than to be sledge hammered in the face until someone has to mop the majority of his face up.

Shit is sickening,makes my stomach turn and become uneasy.

I about cried the day I got the news over the telephone,my mother wept uncontrollably on the phone while telling me about it. I cant wrap my finger around this to save my life,its just completely fucked up beyond belief.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

That link is so busy i cant get in, though I did do a google search for the exact filename and found the story. Seems young kids like sex but not the life and responsibility that can result. Compound stress, and the weak get most the abuse. If convicted, fortunately his ass will be handed to him repetitively in prison, as I'm sure there are a few inmates who have children that they miss dearly. I hope the child doesnt suffer any permanent brain damage as a result, as finding out when you're 18 later on that you were taken from your parents cause they beat your ass down when you were a baby would be disturbing enough.
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Dude, unfortunately he killed his child,after taken to the local ER she was air-lifted to a larger hospital,and died the following day.

There are rumors that this twisted fuck went much further than him beating his baby in the head which led to her death...

Rumors make me want to vomit,but in a small town everyones buisness is your neighbors buisness, and im sad to say there is rumors of sexual abuse, the autopsy hasnt been completed yet.

Yes,when he gets to prison,I hope he suffers in prison,death is too quick,it should be tortorus every day.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Hmm,

I guess i found the wrong story... (via http://www.google.com/search?q=mario....mozilla:en-US)

this one... was the 3rd on the list as at the time i tried the first 2 were stalled.

http://www.salisburypost.com/Area/08...-abuse-charges...
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Spit on his face

Comment

man, now i gotta clean the screen

Comment

lol

Comment

ya thats a fk'd up story mindz. been throught something similar but not as extreme with a friend of mine...

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                If convicted, fortunately his ass will be handed to him repetitively in prison, as I'm sure there are a few inmates who have children that they miss dearly.
                Sadly Rook, in our nations prison and jail system, they protect child moelesters or anyone with a crime involving a child. Usually they are put into a special block in the prison with just people who have commited the same types of crimes. They get special treatment and safety. It's sad. THROW THEM SICK FUCKS TO THE WOLVES!!!
                ...Fiction is the truth inside the lie...

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                  Yes,when he gets to prison,I hope he suffers in prison,death is too quick,it should be tortorus every day.
                  Dude I couldnt agree with this more. What a douche. I hate stories like this.

Comment

Working...
                  X