Chuck is Retiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck is Retiring

Lol, gotcha. Anyway, this is just a note to let ya know i'll be away for the summer working on some music projects and more. Have a safe summer and if you don't hear from me after the summer it means it was a success.

Cya,

Chuck
    Chuck

I thought this was gonna be about Chuck Norris actually...

Shit man, youre gonna miss QExpo 06!
    Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck
      Lol, gotcha. Anyway, this is just a note to let ya know i'll be away for the summer working on some music projects and more. Have a safe summer and if you don't hear from me after the summer it means it was a success.

Cya,

Chuck
      Don't be afraid to stop by and say "hi". Have fun this summer.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I thought it was going to be about Chuck Norris too. Proves how much nobody cares about you, Chuck.

Comment

Chuck is well known by ex-Singed/ex-TLTQ/ex-Widomaker players. He did a lot to help keep interest in the game, and has had made some great contributions.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Ditto!
            Some play to remember...
            Some play to forget.

Comment

TOo bad I never got a good chance to 1on1 you.

Comment

Nah, just joshin' Chuck. Sure you're a nice chap.

Comment

Working...
                X