No announcement yet.

Which next-gen console are YOU buying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which next-gen console are YOU buying?

there is the playstation 3, x-box 360, and the nintendo revolution. If you have loads of cash, and like the psp, I suggest the PS3. If you are into halo or splinter cell, the X-box 360 is for you. If you into actio-adventure games, such as mario, zelda, or donkey kong(or metroid), the revolution is for you(I heard theres a new super smash bros. coming out!) . the cheepest will be the revolution, the most expensive, the PS3. I dont know about the 360, I heard it can have hardware problems sometimes; my aunt had to send hers back cause it wasnt working. All 3 will have wireless connection with the internet. the revolution is backwards compatible with the gamecube(so you can play gamecube games on it) the 360 can play CURTAIN XBOX GAMES, NOT THEM ALL. I dont know much about the ps3 though....go ahead and vote for which your going to buy!
    the nintendo revolution
    18.18%
    sony PS3
    18.18%
    Xbox 360
    18.18%
    none of the above....
    45.45%
    I'm back, and better

None Of Them They All Suck Computer Is The Best

Comment

I wasn't thrilled over the Sony DRM rootkit malware thing in their copyprotected CD's. So if any of them, I'd be the most likely to get the Nintendo one.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I think I'd good with my Snes and Playstations 1 and 2.

Comment

SNES owns you. I pop that thing in every once in awhile and own the computer on Mario Cart

Comment

If I had 73]-[ 1337 $, I would get 2 gigs DDR2 ram @ dual channel and a 512MB DDR AGP8X card. Screw consoles.
            e|------------------------0---------------
            B|---------------0^1----------------1----
            G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
            D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
            A|---------------0------------------------
            E|----------------------------------------

Comment

The new Xbox, because it has Oblivion.
              "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

ill probably get a PS3 when i have some decent disposable income, because of Devil May Cry 4 and God of War 3.

Comment

None. My computer is more powerful, and I built it myself. So I know all the components. Computers you can upgrade and save cash, consoles you can't. With a console your stuck with a certain (hardware) configuration, with PCs you can take stuff out and upgrade it as necessity presents itself.

Comment

Yep, thats the main reason why I don't like consoles. console games suck, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Knight
                      and God of War 3.
                      you mean god of war 2 right?
                      I'm back, and better

Comment

no, GoW2 is coming out for the PS2

Comment

oh ya, my mistake
                          I'm back, and better

Comment

Working...