• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would someone please catch me up..

with this whole conspiracies on these subjects

Yellow5 = QL Leader aka Wolverine / Logan

bot accusations?

After a couple days of 1v1 all I can say is guy doesnt miss very often,and pings 50ish vs my 70ish... guy pinged up today to 100 and still played like he was living in the basement of the server.

Jesse has never acted like this guy but ppl keep claiming they are the same person throughout the forums lately.

the fuck newbs????
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Why don't I clear it up. I'm not Y5 or Stranger. I don't bot. Screw you all.

Comment

is that a MAAS talking,and you cleared nothing up.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Mass.

Comment

Massachusetts?

Comment

Mass ?

Comment

Mass ?

Comment

Mass Effect?

Comment

Y5 wouldn't act like that, but stranger would, plus he wears a Maas tag as well, Maas have had some serious cheaters in the past..

anyhow, this is nothing new..

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
                    Y5 wouldn't act like that, but stranger would, plus he wears a Maas tag as well, Maas have had some serious cheaters in the past..

agree'd tal. where have you been,lets play

Comment

FU mass, the dude sucks too bad to cheat !
                      War is hell.

Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                        agree'd tal. where have you been,lets play
                        I come on once a night at around 11-12.. for a bit.. i will probably play later tonight around that same time or 1 am.. depends on when im done playing UFC with my friends on ps3

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post

I think you're getting people mixed up. QLxLeader, Mav, Mass, or whatever his name is has never worn a MAAS tag nor been in the clan.

The only people who wear still wear MAAS tags are me(Jon), and Mada.

Also, I'm a little curious as to who you're referring to when you say that MAAS has had some serious cheaters in the past. Care to enlighten me?

Comment

Rofl. I wear a Mass tag, not Maas. Tal knows everything guys. He's the best Quaker alive!

Comment

Originally posted by ralph View Post
                              FU mass, the dude sucks too bad to cheat !
                              ooh ! ouchy
                              SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                              THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X