No announcement yet.

To unban kimp or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post any proof you have of his pedophilia for the lulz. I believe ya either way but it'd still be hella funny to see if you have any.

I'm still requesting an admin code on all servers to ban kimp and only kimp.
    PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

Doing any kind of vote system wouldn't work.. for example kimp.. he'll load up 4-5 clients to vote kick/ban other people.. He's an abusive turd like that.

Don't get it wrong.. kimp's main ip is banned. He can still connect on any server and play if he pleases. He has to play with lag.. but he can play none the less.

Comment

-deleted-
        Last edited by lunatichigh; 06-23-2009, 08:23 AM.

Comment

im appauled, please remove that post. there is nothing funny about any of that.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

creepy ...

Comment

ugh.. wtf.

Comment

:/...............................
                http://euroquake.webs.com

Comment

Originally posted by cometx77
                  if have code 0 admin,
                  could unban 68.39.5.99 from dm.clanhdz.com?

asked sunshine,an hdz admin and he said he will
                  ask other admins and then unban

r00k also said sunshine could unban himself

sunshine posted a forum about the unban
                  http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-tal...-kimp-not.html
                  Kimp is just trying every avenue to get his IP unbanned. Kimp, its not up to me to unban you and honestly i wouldn't if it was. Quit asking me to do so because you have to deal with your own actions that caused this.

Comment

Originally posted by badaim View Post
                    Kimp, deal with your own actions that caused this.

SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StatiC View Post
                      I've only played on the servers a few times this year and I don't know enough about this "kimp" as to whether it tastes more like fish or chicken.

But +1 for the use of the violin
                      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                        im appauled, please remove that post. there is nothing funny about any of that.
                        What? What did it say?!
                        SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
                        [email protected]
                        AIM - EMHof1

Comment

the logs pertaining to his admitting to being a pedophile, utter garbage.
                          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                            I don't know enough about this "kimp" as to whether it tastes more like fish or chicken.
                            according to the urban dictionary - i believe it smells and tastes nasty...

-kimp
                            A gay person who doesn't know he is gay.
                            for example: "Hey man, I friggin' burning here!"
                            "Here...let me rub some ointment on your back..."
                            "DUDE! YOUR SUCH A KIMP!"

now y he would consciously admit being a pedophile and choosing a name like kimp is beyond me entirely

saddest of ALL is he lured me away from a server pretending to be Hydro...! - for some reason he noticed hydro and i play at port 26002. After a few questions to find out if it is hydro, turned out to be a complete fake... sad sad kimp
                            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                            THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X