Kimp's idol has moved to the after life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lunatichigh View Post
    At least he didn't die of self erotic asphyxiation, like Dave Carradine (aka Bill).

It's celebrity death month!

Who owns the Beatles rights now?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrFCuUBGmPQ&feature=PlayList&p=90F63C9C2CC 87B99&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=40]YouTube - WKUK - Auto Erotic[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon View Post
      I agree with baker. He definitely had a messed up childhood. If he did in fact molest children that's still no excuse. Much of his life is a sad story and dying at age 50 seems fittingly tragic. I grew up with his music so I was very sad to hear of his untimely death. I choose to mourn the loss of the person he was before he turned himself into a freak and (allegedly) molested children.
      ditto.
      "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

the autopsy shows he died of food poisoning. he ate a bunch of 12 year old wieners and nuts.

Comment

Hahahahahahahah
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
            Maybe Michael Jackson didn't have a lot of common sense so maybe he was innocent and an easy target for being taken advantage of?

Not really possible to know. And if he did do those things, keep in mind that he had a really messed up childhood.

He seemed to have a tormented life.
            There's so many pecularities about him. In court for child molestation twice, bleached his skin white, changed himself into a woman, or at least tried to...
            e|------------------------0---------------
            B|---------------0^1----------------1----
            G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
            D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
            A|---------------0------------------------
            E|----------------------------------------

Comment

I think maybe he was tired of being Mj and tried to disguise himself, after that failed, he now faked his deadness.
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Due to the fact that Michael Jackson was 90 percent plastic, he will be melted down and made into lego's so that kids can play with him for a change...

ROFL!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                  do you have any children?
                  Yes
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                  Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                    Well, atleast some hillbilly didnt randomly off him and make him a saint. can you imagine "all pedophiles day" on the catholic calender?!
                    where they get to take off their branded "Pedo-man" shirts and the `1,000ft from any elementary school rule gets lifted for 24hrs?

I'd have a hayday hunting them down!(pedos)
                    QuakeOne.com
                    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Working...
                    X