saved a small beetle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saved a small beetle

so I was on the phone and I looked into my bathroom..I saw a horrible site! this small innocent beetle was in a struggle in a web by this spider! I decided to not call 911 and do this myself! the beetle wasn't punching the spider in the face like I wanted it to and the spider started to feel it around! I realized I was witnessing an attempted rape. I immediately grabbed a white foam cup and separated the beetle from the spider. I then put the beetle outside and slowly started to take the web off the beetle as it was having trouble trying to rid itself from it. I got it all off!

so now its a manhunt for the spider, hes wanted for attempted rape/murder and will immediately get the death penalty.

PLAY QUAKE DODGEBALL!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/quake-dodgeball

Trickle's VWeps

I decided to stop the manhunt after I sent out a 6'2 man on search for him(me). I used my effective compressed gas duster, but couldn't find the bastard to no avail. at least I saved the beetle! =]

aka

I never really kill bugs, I feel its mean lol

PLAY QUAKE DODGEBALL!

Trickle's VWeps

Comment

should have found two spiders, and had a spider fight .

...where like, you put two spiders in a cup together and make them fight, so fun, then you add in stuff like hot water and cereal and juice and needles and thread and etc.
      Last edited by metchsteekle; 06-26-2009, 09:04 AM. Reason: hgdsmgfdng cvdagsfdxbzdgasrdhgxzdgajsfxbczdgasdgxfzdgasfhxzgsrdtgcxzfsretrfcxfsretfgcxfsrefcgxfsteyfhcxfsdtfhcxhdtekurfhvcghd

Comment

rofl. Dont know if you've seen this,but watch it all the way to til the end, you'll get a kick out of it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc]YouTube - Spiders On Drugs[/ame]
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

yup! I've seen that vid and laughed so hard. my friends use to actually catch spiders and made them fight as well

PLAY QUAKE DODGEBALL!

Trickle's VWeps

Comment

every time i see that video it makes me laugh XD

Comment

my friend AJ and I used to pit wolf spiders against praying mantis.
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

im guessing the mantis won every time. they are awesome, seen a discovery channel special of one eating a fucking snake. an insect eating a snake! wtf!
                "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

omg ! the crack spiders bitch ! dam potheadz
                  SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                  THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yea, mantis won every time, but I was always hopeful that one day a well placed bite would take care of buisness,but alas, nothing can really stand up to a praying mantis. Have you ever just snagged one up carelessly? Those fucking claws they have are not a joke,and hurt something fierce if its a big one. (larger than your hand)
                    I havent picked up a large one in a long time because of it.

There really isnt much a praying mantis WONT attack and eat, I just came across crazy shit

It caught,and ate,a fucking humming bird. Thats real skills ,considering the beating wing of the humming bird could have easily knocked it slap the fuck out or even broken an appendage of the mantis.

Comment

haha yeah man, they are gangster. i had one as a pet, the only thing it never ate was a centipede. i'm sure it could have, but they probably taste bad.
                      "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

centipedes are poisonous, it knew better [they are also supposed to taste bad according to nature books, wonder how they found out]. i like how mantises will confuse it's prey with its belly dance of death, and then without a seconds hesitation snag and eat it's prey. what fun insects and arachnids are

Comment

some of them are poisonous, so maybe he had the 411 on the type of centipede you tried feeding him

Comment

i thought it was millipedes that are poisonous? oops..

Comment

this mantis looks like some kind of transformer
                              fuckin cool
                              [ATTACH]243[/ATTACH]
                              SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                              THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X