No announcement yet.

You find yourself in E1M1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aren't we wearing some wrist computer/console? Can't it also contact SFX?

if so...

> Disarm
    > Send a distress to SFX - or whatever similar thing you can do
    > Whether SFX is on it's way or not, buy time and look for any opportunity to get the upper hand
    SFX is actually right behind you and is awaiting your orders. You relay a discrete command to it via console. Then you drop your launcher.
    "Men, stand down." Novando is stunned.
    "C-Captain?" You repeat your order.
    "You heard me, lieutenant. Everyone, disarm and stand down." Slowly and hesitantly, your soldiers drop their weapons at the deck and place their hands behind their heads. SFX shrinks from view behind the soldiers. Davis smirks.
    "They're all yours, my general." He loosens his grip on Irish, inching the knife away from his throat. You can't sense any darkness within Davis. He's still human, though you are unsure of his combat prowess. You keep your muscles tense, and ready yourself for your opportunity. As Davis's knife slowly inches further and further from Irish, with your hands behind your head, you reach your fingers over and key in the command to SFX. Like a bolt of lightning, the tiny robot zips into action and fires a clarion bolt of plasma straight at Davis's knife hand, crippling it. The knife is dropped. You reach deep into yourself to find your inner strength and unlock it. Kaio-ken roars to life, increasing your sprinting speed. Before anyone can figure out what's happened, you have Major Davis by the throat with an iron grip. Scribe Irish is free. You flick Davis's knife up off the floor with your foot and hold it to his throat.
    "For grand treason against the corps, the punishment is immediate death, Major. I hereby relieve you of command." You plunge the knife into his trachea as far down as you can press it. Blood sprays from his ravaged throat. With a gurgle, he drops dead on the floor at your feet. You take out your Chromaspark Cannon and resume your aim at the General, who has been utterly stunned by your lightning-fast attack. "General...I wish I had words for how much I despise you right now. You've manipulated an entire army...and entire country...no, an entire world just to save your own skin, and it didn't work. Countless thousands are dead because of your selfishness. Good men, grunts, enforcers, rangers...marines, all of them, are dead because of your incompetent leadership. You've also mindfucked me in a way I didn't even think possible. I'm not even me, anymore, I don't even know who the fuck I AM ANYMORE!!!" You begin to visably seethe. Your rage turns to power, fueling your strength. "For you, death is not severe enough of a punishment. Torture is too kind of a sentence. For you, there is no harsh enough solution. An eternity of the worst kind of agony imaginable would only begin to absolve you." You **** your weapon. "However...since I'm not able to provide that absolution for you..." You unleash your weapon upon the General. The purest light explodes from the barrel of the gun, illuminating the entire castle. The General is enveloped by it, and rapidly erased from existence. As the chaos slowly dies down, you look over to where the General was standing. Only a small pile of items remain where he was standing. You order your men to destroy Davis's remains as thoroughly as possible. You don't want him coming back as a Shadow. It would seem that the day is won. Treason within the corps has been unraveled and undone. HQ has been recaptured. It, and the entirety of what's left of the Marine Corps, are now under your command.

It's been a long road to get where you are, now. Many have given their lives for you, and many have stood in your way. You still have some side quests that you can do to aid you in your final fight, but inevitably, all that really remains is to open a portal to the Shadowrealm and face the Master.

Make the call, Captain Ray.

>

Comment

• That seemed... easy.
      >status (check inventory, skill levels, side quests)
      >see what Irish can teach you and Phoenix about the Force
      >recover the book from the General, check it out
      e|------------------------0---------------
      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
      A|---------------0------------------------
      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

• We still doing this?
        e|------------------------0---------------
        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
        A|---------------0------------------------
        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

• >stop time,go to http://bit.ly/2dbWSvq and make everyone dance to Firework(Katy Perry) for 20 seconds
          Dude,lets party!
          Bring some food and drink.I got Arcane Dimensions 2.666!?!

Comment

• >Pheonix should sing the song.
            Dude,lets party!

Comment

• hello?

(is this active?)
              Dude,lets party!

Comment

• is this thing still active?
                Shadow where are you!
                Dude,lets party!

Comment

• *bumping to keep from being locked*

I'm still alive. To those who have stayed, I thank you. To those who have lost interest due to my inactivity, my deepest and sincerest apologies.

This will be finished one day.

Comment

• I could make it a game,but first I need a new PC.Damn old 32-bit things!
                    Dude,lets party!

Comment

• > make a verbatim copy of the full text of the Libram and entrust the original into the care of Velen
                      > declare retirement... but plan on coming out of retirement after some time at a log cabin on a distant, snow-capped mountaintop... training, in seclusion
                      [[I am impressed with how you guys handled this thing continuing on since I was out... ]]
                      [[Shadowswift, whenever you're ready, let's regain momentum here. ]]
                      Last edited by H1CC; 12-15-2017, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• (Me too.I'm waiting for shadowswift.One day we shall finish this so I can get some momentum going on my You find yourself in HIP1M1.)
                        Dude,lets party!

Comment

• [[I don't have a computer right now. When I get one, I'm going to finish this story in one fel swoop. Not going to do that on my phone.

...I mean, it's only been ten years since I started it. It's well overdue. It'll be nice to actually finish something for once in my life.]]

Comment

Working...
                          X