Charlie Sheen... WINNING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Sheen... WINNING!

Charlie Sheen is finally funny now that he's become psychotic HAHAHA! Have you seen his tweets and his videos? "After years of being at the mercy of a decaying troll, charliesheen.com is finally in the hands of its Warlock owner! Go Now!". And they took his kids away, win for Charlie.

He just looks unstable, all his life you could see how in love he was with himself, then he lost it and got old, now he hates himself, even tho clean and sober, expects the world to love him and prooly gonna do something stupid, go to jail, and win a dick in his mouF !!
    Charlie needs such a smack to wake up... he needs his "godesses" to literally kick the shit out of him, Charlie looks as if he's never been properly beat up before...
    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
    sigpic

Comment

What are you talking about sober? He's gone batshit crazy he's so off his head he's not even aware of what he's doing.

Comment

haah,me and my kids can't stop quoting him

Of course im on a drug, its called Charlie - Sheen!

Duh,Winning?

BRING IT!
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Warlock View Post
          What are you talking about sober? He's gone batshit crazy he's so off his head he's not even aware of what he's doing.
          cops searched his house last night after getting an anon tip from a nrighbor that Charlie had a gun.... now we all know thats BS, soooo, they used that as an excuse to search his house for drugs, found nothing, he was co-operative and thats what happened... when some ppL quit doing drugs they "lose it" for a little while till they can totally re-adjust , and fit back into society, with their new-found "clarity" or whatever the hell it is that Charlie calls it....

but Charlie is a lost cause, and there is NO defending him... he is on a new drug, its called delusion..
          drugs being gone, his whole perspective has changed, he feels strong, but for all the wrong reasons...
          one thing is certain, he is mad, and we have no idea on what goes on behind the scenes...
          SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
          THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
          sigpic

Comment

He talks like a speed freak (aka crystal meth junkie). I think hes on crack and speed.

Comment

Charlie Sheen is an example of why you got to do things in moderation.

He's absolutely out-of-control.

Trying to be more considerate, I'd say he just needed a month long vacation and stress got the best of him. Some of these people press on 24/7/365 with power struggles, lawyers and infighting non-stop and then snap ... go berserk ... finally get it under control and then repeat the vicious cycle. And the drug/alcohol abuse gets way worse.

Maybe I'm naive, but it seems whenever some these berserk Hollywood types go crazy, it is because they have a personality that invites and encourages drama in their lives.
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I feel bad for the guy, hes around my age, and saw lots of his movies. Been there with the drug problem, not as bad as him, but I do know that when you stop, it does not mean your brain resumes to normal overnight. The drugs are so powerful , they effect or program / damage the brain progressively each time the substance is used, thats why the more dependent it is on that chemical, it gets harder to stop. I think Dr. Drew wants him on the next celebrity rehab.

Comment

exactly Cobalt... nice wording too...
                  drugs change the way u see the world, and make u feel u are right about everything u say.
                  and when u do finally come back down to earth, u either wake up or u break up..
                  hes got to learn to limit his mouth's speed limit, for now the guy is talking at the rate he's thinking, and its kinda like, "boy, u doin too much"....

this song is for Charlie.... we gotta find charlie an anthem....
                  [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toZvYqgKXFY]YouTube - Snoop Dogg Doin' Too Much[/ame]
                  SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                  sigpic

Comment

ehheoahoeha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0at81C9xN20&hd=1]YouTube - Charlie Sheen WINNING at Call of Duty: Black Ops[/ame]
                    It Takes A Tough Man To Make A Tender Rocketjump

Comment

I don't really give a rats ass about what celebrities think, personally. I know this dude is all over the media but I haven't bothered to watch any of his videos or whatever because I've got more important crap going on with my life to care.

Comment

Originally posted by QuadRaptor View Post
                        I don't really give a rats ass about what celebrities think, personally. I know this dude is all over the media but I haven't bothered to watch any of his videos or whatever because I've got more important crap going on with my life to care.
                        True, but celebrities and pop culture provide a commonality of generic discussion.

I can't actually say that I don't care, for instance.

Charlie Sheen has gone from manic to batshit crazy in the course of a few weeks. And simple reality is, people like to be entertained.
                        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

and with all respect Quadraptor, u got bigger shit to deal with than Charlie Sheens BS, i can understand that for sure... but my life is relaxed and slow at this point in life...

3 years ago i couldnt give a shit if he streaked on meth at the superbowl halftimeshow sprinkling crack hits on everyone from a hot air balloon.... i was too busy tryin to live

far be it from me to judge the man, im just watchin the show.. Phenom pass the popcorn

ftr: i consider Japan and Libya to be 100000000000000000000000 times more important than Sheen's BS, but it doesnt garner a laugh like oL Charles...
                          Last edited by StatiC; 03-12-2011, 06:17 PM.
                          SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                          sigpic

Comment

Charlie still isn't as fucked up as dax riggs from acid bath... enjoy this winning video. ^_^

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nve-o3F80M[/ame]

Acid bath "The scream of the butterfly"

Comment

Dont care really about his news and all. All I'd have to say is I wouldn't mind 2 goddess' serving me - lucky guy

Comment

Working...
                              X