Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf? this is not 1776

msnbc.com Video Player

seriously will people see people for their actions or merits not race??!?!

I cant even understand the color issues in America. White isnt a race! Americans are ALL immigrants unless you are NATIVE AMERICAN, and hey those guys are brown!
    grrr i hate powers that are that trickle down hate to those that wanna be thinking hate is fuel to power...! Not to mention the commentator of that video seems like he had a couple drinks at lunch, his voice all "this isnt a real news report im just shootn the shit wuth some bros"!!!! grr

No really im seriously pissed! Hypothetically, lets say that people would not hire you for a job simply because you had a RED car. Or that your Dad once had a Blue truck. In America, its not RACE its the Human Fn Race. Or else in 100 years this will be nomans land. well by then it will be surface dwellers vs orbitals anyways...
    Last edited by R00k; 09-22-2011, 10:36 PM.
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I had a funny experience the other day at a Chinese buffet.
      My wife and I were sitting beside this large group and this one loudmouth was interrogating one in his group,
      "So where you from?"
      "I'm american sir" came the response in german accented english.
      "Oh is that so?"
      "Yes sir" was the response.
      "You realize you're not REALLY an american right?" he says as the Chinese waitress starts cleaning the table of some bowls.
      The irony strikes me like a ton of bricks as the Irish guy spouts off some more nonsense about his family's long tenure as an "American"
      2 wealthy Europeans bickering about nativity as the only actual claimant to the land (as I realize as I stare at the squaw)continues cleaning up in total Ignorance of the argument going on around her.
      My wife looks at me and asks" WTF are you giggling about."
      "Origins dear." I say as I reach for my wallet to drop a rather large tip for the poor girl.
      "What , You never tip at the buffet and stop looking at that Asian !"
      At this point I can't help but break up into full laughter as I exit my booth,garnering some pointed stares by both the large party and the Mrs
      following close behind.
      Last edited by bluntz; 09-25-2011, 08:33 AM.
      WARNING
      May be too intense for some viewers.
      Stress Relief Device
      ....BANG HEAD HERE....
      ---------------------------
      .--------------------------

Comment

Working...
      X