Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cliff Yablonski Hates You

http://www.somethingawful.com/cliff/...ou/page-01.htm
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Ha har. good o'l Cliff. I remember him once referring to someone as "Dicksponge" and ever since it's been my little ace in the hole when it comes to trash-talking.

Was there a certain slam on this page you meant to point out? or just Cliff Y. In general?

BTW If I missed something in Forum Rules about vulgarity and the phrase mentioned above isn't going to fly here, please let me know and I'll edit it immediatley.

Comment

Originally posted by Amon26
      Was there a certain slam on this page you meant to point out? or just Cliff Y. In general?
      That page just makes me laugh.

BTW If I missed something in Forum Rules about vulgarity and the phrase mentioned above isn't going to fly here, please let me know and I'll edit it immediatley.
      Steve's the chief, none of us have really talked about this too much but I think the moderation here will be mild unless there is someone that starts getting abusive or something.

So far this forum has managed to get a little more diverse mix of participants than I've seen in most past Quake forums, so I doubt there will any problems.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Just a note: to go along with what Baker said, as long as people keep negativity (geared towards other members) off the boards, things should be fine. I don't think we need to censor anyone in terms of what kind of language can be posted. Perhaps x-rated material should be kept off to honor those that are younger, but language in general probably won't be censored. As long as everyone can get along and keep all the hatred towards individuals in line we'll be cool

Comment

Who the hell are all these people?

Comment

Working...
          X