Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To report or just label as spam and move on?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to be clear about something. I told NO lies in my posts, but I don't intend to actually waste my life on this dude. This is an example for UZI that, if he wants to start bullying people, there are other people here that can make his life miserable.

Imma talk to Mindz later and see if this dude stopped his bullshit. If he stopped, I'll stop. If he didn't, Imma mix him up with the Feds and all I have to do is make a phone call.

So, here is your chance to completely disappear, just like you said you would, UZI. Disappear, as in, become non-existent to all those that are here, in every conceivable way. Reach real deep into your poor education and find some common sense, bro. Cause just one more stupid thing from you and I WILL MAKE GOOD on EVERYTHING I said.

I don't believe you are capable of intelligent thought, so I want to give you an example post of what will happen next:

this is an example:

All of UZI's spam emails, threats, his illegal website and all related information have been passed on to the FEDs from the Senator of my State (Cousin Mary). I don't think I need to tell you what happens when a Senator alerts the FEDs of illegal and violent activity.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 02-04-2013, 12:22 PM.
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

lol this is about a joke.

Comment

I'm really not sure why people keep saying that. I mean, I even posted the dudes full name and address. You could find it too, just whois his domain. Then look up his host and you will see everything I posted is identical.

I don't think there is anything funny about harassing people just cause you get your little feelings hurt. He was abusing tools to harass mindz and he made threats to do other illegal things. Whats a joke about that?

Please excuse me if I'm not the type of person to sit around and let some fa.ggot play bully. My activity in this thread was a warning, not a joke. I don't think UZI would be laughing if all of his freedoms were taken away because he wanted to "get even".

I'm not implying he would lose his freedoms due to what he did to mindz. I'm implying he is the type of person to have a list of "bad decisions" to answer for.

to quote one of the top posts

Lesson Learned.

Now quit implying I'm joking before you piss me off. Which actually in this case would result in nothing but me being pissed, but I don't have any reason for any of you to keep claiming this is a joke.

I've been here 2 years and I've never made any "jokes" before.

In contrast: the dude stopped and so did I. I'm not a bully. I was prepared for this idiot to challenge the facts of what I said and he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
          I'm really not sure why people keep saying that. I mean, I even posted the dudes full name and address. You could find it too, just whois his domain. Then look up his host and you will see everything I posted is identical.

I don't think there is anything funny about harassing people just cause you get your little feelings hurt. He was abusing tools to harass mindz and he made threats to do other illegal things. Whats a joke about that?

Please excuse me if I'm not the type of person to sit around and let some fa.ggot play bully. My activity in this thread was a warning, not a joke. I don't think UZI would be laughing if all of his freedoms were taken away because he wanted to "get even".

I'm not implying he would lose his freedoms due to what he did to mindz. I'm implying he is the type of person to have a list of "bad decisions" to answer for.

to quote one of the top posts

Lesson Learned.

Now quit implying I'm joking before you piss me off. Which actually in this case would result in nothing but me being pissed, but I don't have any reason for any of you to keep claiming this is a joke.

I've been here 2 years and I've never made any "jokes" before.

In contrast: the dude stopped and so did I. I'm not a bully. I was prepared for this idiot to challenge the facts of what I said and he didn't.
          lol, lemme guess he's gonna get busted by emailed your live.com email when your gonna try to grab a proxy address out of the header right? just give up.

Comment

No, you're wrong. Everytime he does it it's a crime man. I just wanted more. I don't need his headers. If I wanted this dude I promise you he could be found easily. I don't know what part of direct access to government agencies you don't understand. I know that's extreme, but who cares, I promise you I can find him.

@give up - i already said that I quit as long as he has. "Give up" on the other hand, is something that I am not even capable of. Maybe that's your MO but it certainly isn't mine.

I'm done talkin wit' cha brah. You have a loser attitude. Here's a little whistle -if you are ever in trouble you can blow it and I'll come save you.

Comment

Ask you fed friends if they want the whitehouse.gov /etc/passwd from globalhell since they know so much lol... just give up. you cant save shit, i know more than you ever will.

Comment

I can't read what you wrote cause it says:

This message is hidden because lennox is on your ignore list.

I just thought you might like to know that so you don't waste your time talking to yourself. Ill unignore you if someone relays to me that you actually have a purpose here.

Comment

here someone relay this, madgypsy knows jack shit, his "tools" are worthless and he is a tool. If you cant do shit but make bs threats, dont act like you know shit, shut your fucking mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by lennox View Post
                    here someone relay this, madgypsy knows jack shit, his "tools" are worthless and he is a tool. If you cant do shit but make bs threats, dont act like you know shit, shut your fucking mouth.
                    why do you care what he does about that troll bastard?
                    My Avatars!
                    Quake Leagues
                    Quake 1.5!!!
                    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

is
                      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I'm gonna close this thread. It's done.

Comment

Working...
                        X